"Get Out Of My House, And Go Back To Yo Bitch!"

4 weeks later|Sincere's house

It was 12:30pm and I was pinning up my hair with my robe on heading towards the bathroom.

After last night's event, a bitch was tired. Let me tell yall, Kira had a bitch screaming daddy and crying real bad bitch tears.

She really fucked my coochie up. That stroke game, and that tongue magic. Whew. Had me wanting more.

Yall want some? Anyways.

When I got to the bathroom, I got in the shower. After I showered I straightened my hair and threw it in a ponytail.

I walked back into the room about to go back on my side of the bed until Kira phone rang. I was gonna ignore it until it kept blowing up.

I reached over Kira and grabbed her phone. Since she was in deep sleep I grabbed her thumb and put in her finger print to unlock her phone.

I went to her messages and saw "Gf of 3 years❤".

Gf of 3 years

Baby where you at?

Baby??

Kira??

What are you doing?!

I know you not cheating on me.

Kira im not gonna ask you again.

Answer my fucking text...

Fuck you. Get on my fucking nerves.

After I read the messages, I froze up. I shook Kira trying to wake her up. She aint fixing to fucking play me.

How you got a girl but all up in my pussy and in my guts? Ha shit must not be good.

"Kira... Wake the fuck up and get the fuck out my house." I said once she opened her eyes looking at me blankly.

Boo bitch. Tf.

"Smh. Let a nigga sleep." She said with her voice raspy. Lowkey made me wet but, anyways.

(IF YOU ARE NOT BLACK DO NOT SAY THAT WORD. IT WILL BE PROBLEMS.)

"Bro, get the fuck out my house foe I bop you in yo shit." I said calmly. She really this close to catching this ultra fade deluxe. RESPECTFULLY.

She turned and looked back at me with a mug on her face.

Cute ass mug