"21 Questions?"

"Liyah, If you don't get the fuck out my face

"Liyah, If you don't get the fuck out my face..." I said to my girlfriend.

"Smh but pleasee bring me some food back." She begged.

I know she ain't hold onto my damn leg just to ask fa some breakfast. Ha ass betta cook.

"See... Bye." I said walking out. I shot Sincere a text asking if she was ready and she replied with 'im doing my makeup'.

I walked out the house after turning the alarm system on and locking the door. I got in my white 2018 Corvette and typed in Sincere's address.

Oh yea let me introduce myself. My name is Kira Yani Johnson. I like Sincere don't get me wrong, but I have a whole girlfriend.

She's very clingy and she knows about this "arranged marriage" thing. She basically worried that Sin will take her from me. What she needs to worried about is stop bussin them legs open.

Anyways.

I soon made it to Sincere's condo and told her I was outside. After a little while she came out the house looking pretty as fuck. Makeup done, hair done, outfit looking nice. Whew chile.

She keep on hair and makeup gone be messed up and that outfit gon be off her ass.

She got in the car smiling a lil bit and waved. "Hey Kira." She spoke. "Aww the baby is shyyyy." "See- just drive befoe I hop my ass out."

Hmm feisty much.

We made it to ihop since she wanted to eat breakfast there. "How many?" This girl asked. (Idk what their called when they seat people. Don't come foe me😔) bitch theirs obviously two of us. The fuck.

"2 please" Sincere said before I could answer. Shes so nice. I would've cussed her ass out. The hell.

"Right this way." She led us to a booth before placing menus down and silverware. "Do you need a minute to order?"

"Uhm, can I have some coffee and fruit punch?" Sincere said. "How about you ma'am?" She asked turning towards me. "A sprite please." I said.

Better be lucky im feelin nice today. In other time I would be rude for no reason. Like little things irritate me.

She walked off to go get our drinks, so I turned towards Sincere. "21 questions?" I asked. "I guess. You first." "Whats your favorite color?" "Lavender. Whats yours?" "Red." I answered.

"Okay.. hmm.. Whats your full name?" She questioned. "Kira Yani Johnson. Yours?" "I like your name and mine is Sincere Imani Jones." She answered smiling.

Pretty ass name and smile. I wanna see what she look like moa- nope Kira shut up. Dirty ass thoughts.

The waiter soon came and gave us our drinks and then took our orders. "Soo, whats the point of this marriage? Im sure you know." Sincere asked.

"Business." I said nonchalantly. "Just business?" "I mean if you want to know more you could just ask your parents." I said shrugging.

After I said that we sat in confortable silence with us both on our phones until the waitress came and gave us our food.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
The Trap|12:48 pm

"Which one of you bitches fucking with my money?" I asked looking around the room. Nobody answered so I picked up my gun and shot the air. "It was Ray." One of my workers said.

Damnnnn he a snitch. Time foe his ass to go bye bye too. Can't trust snitches.

"Damn ole dude snitched on yo ass. Niko and Armon take both them bitches to the basement. I bought to dip." I said walking out the trap.

I got back in my car and drove home. When I got there I saw another car in my driveway. 'Who car in my driveway' I thought.

I got out and walked in the house to see Liyah and some other girl sitting on thr couch having a conversation. "There she is. Hey baby." My girlfriend said getting up hugging me. 

"Hey, who this?" I asked her. "Right. This is my friend Gia, Gia this is my girlfriend Kira." She said introducing us.

"Nice to meet you." The girl who I now know name is Gia said. "You too." I then walked upstairs changing into some biker shorts and and a sports bra.

I was about to go to sleep until my phone ranged letting me know someone texted me.

Motha😒

Hey.

Do u need something?

Actually no. Just wanted to let you know were having a family dinner tonight at 8:30 and make sure you pick up Sincere.

Ok. Bye.

I promise you im finna get a good ass nap. Anyways time to go nighty night.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Kira's House|7:00 pm

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I woke up fron the sound of my alrm going off. I got up and took a shower, and picked out my outfit. I threw on a orange tracksuit and some white air forces.

I got in my car and went to go pick up Sincere

I got in my car and went to go pick up Sincere. When I got there I called her and told her that I was outside.

When she came out she looked hella nice. Like for real.

"Mm

"Mm. Hey, you look nice." She said once she got in. "Just nice? Don't play wimme." I said smirking. "Smh, girl just drive." She laughed.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yall feelin this book? I am.

Thoughts?