Chapter 15

When I woke up jaden was no longer beside me, I got kinda sad cuz I like waking up and him being right there. I decided to get up and go downstairs to go get breakfast. When I walked downstairs all the boys were already up and ready for the day, which was really weird because they usually aren't up until 12:30.

B: hey y/n
Y: hey Bryce, how r u
B: I'm good wbu
Y: pre good, do you know we're j is
B: nah o saw him leave this morning and idk what he's doing
Y: ok thanks anyways
B: ya, Ofc

I noticed that Q was no we're in the house as well so I assumed that him and j both went out, but I still have no clue why or where they went. I walked upstairs to Jaden's room and laid down in his bed. I turned on the Tv and started to play Greys Anatomy. After awhile of watching my show I fell asleep.

I woke up to someone walking to the room, I was to tired to turn around and see who it was, I heard someone setting thing up in the room and moving stuff around. What the heck are they doing.

J: Yo, bro shut up, don't wake her up
Q: calm down she sleeps through anything
J: ya, sure

After they were done arguing I felt jaden crawl into bed with me and wrap his arms around my waist and pulling closer to him. I couldn't help but giggle because he thought I was still asleep.

J: You dork, how long have you been awake for
Y: uhh ever since you and Q walked in the room
J: I told him to be quiet
Y: it's fine, it's my fault I'm sleeping in your room
J: not that I have a problem with it but why are you in here?
Y: uh, I just missed you so I wanted to come sleep in your bed.
J: Damn, you really are a simp
Y: ya, ya

We both laugh and i turn over so that im facing j and I kiss him on the lips and we make out for about 3 mins, he pulls always and looked me in the eyes and says

J: do you wanna do something with me and the boys tonight
Y: ya, sure, but like what
J: we were thinking of going I saddle ranch to get dinner
Y: oh ya that will be fun I'll come
J: ok sounds good

I smile at him and we lay there for a while and I eventually end up falling asleep in his arms.

Damn I really like this boy, I'm so glad he likes me back, he treats me so well and he has never done anything to hurt me. I don't think I have ever had someone care about me so much before. I really don't want to loose him he means so much to me, he treats me like an angel and he looks past all my trauma and imperfections and I think that, that is just an amazing thing that he can actually love me for who I truly am.

Jaden wakes me up so that i can have time to ready for dinner, he picks out my outfit and it's surprisingly really nice. I get in the shower and then get changed and do my make up, I asked j to brush and blow dry my hair and ofc he said yes. He was so gentle about it too.

Y: how r u so good at this?
J: I have to sisters remember
Y: oh ya, I forgot about that, they probably loved having you around
J: haha sure let's go with that
Y: wdym
J: oh nothing, they love me but yk how siblings can get on each other's nerves sometime
Y: ya, I totally get that

We both laugh and he finishes doing my hair and he leaves to go get ready for dinner. While I waited for him I walked downstairs to see what the other boys were up too, but. Surprise surprise they were all sitting in there phones.

Jaden was eventually ready to go and we all got in the car and headed to dinner. When we got there the press was surprisingly not there, which is really weird because their usually always here, but I'm not complaining it's nice not being followed around 24/7.we walk in and got our table and ordered our food and sat there and ate and talked for a bit. And ofc Bryce got drunk and was being annoying so it was time for us to get back to the house. When we started to walk out the press and our fans all came over to us asking us questions.

P: Hey y/n how r u
Y: hey I'm good thank you
F1: omg can I get a picture plz
Y: yes ofc angel
P: are you and Jaden dating
Y: no we're just friends

I took so many pics with so many fans and after I was done I couldn't find jaden and I started to panic, my fans started to noticed and asked if I was ok but I didn't reply, I looked over and I saw tony, he started walking towards my and I panicked everything went blurry and I couldn't hear anything, before I completely blacked out I heard someone yell for Jaden and felt someone pick me up. Then I blacked out and couldn't remember anything. When I woke up I was in a bed but I didn't know where I looked over and saw that my phone was on the bedside table but I didn't recognize the room at all.

What is going on? Where am I? This isn't my room?who's house is this?

I heard someone walk into the room and I couldn't see anything cuz the room was dark I tried to move but it felt like I was tied to something. When I saw the person get closer I realized who it was. Omg no, what's going on.....

Author note: sorry I had to put in posting another chapter tonight