Chapter 13

When I woke up jaden was till there beside me, he is so sweet for taking care of me all night, and it was kinda hot how he beat up tony, I didn't know he cared that much about me.

J: Morning angel, are you doing better
Y: ya, thanks for staying with me last night
J: Ofc you needed someone

I smile at him and get up out of bed to go get ready for the day, after I was ready I put on Jaden's hoodie and sweats and walked downstairs.

When I got down stairs I saw all the boys in the kitchen talking, as soon as I walked in the room they all stopped talking.

Y: hey guys, what y'all talkin bout
Tb: nothing
Y: oh um, ok

J comes up behind me and whispers in my ear

J: don't worry it's nothing bad
I smiled at him and watch him walk up to josh and start to talk to him, I couldn't hear anything seeing that they were talking really quiet. I got up and walked to the living room.

Right before I was about to get into the living room someone grabbed me, that's when everything from last night came rushing back...

                          Jaden's POV
I saw y/n getting worried that we were talking about her so I thought I tell her we weren't, after I told her I walked over to josh and started talk to him.

J: hey josh
Jh: hey j, how's y/n doing
J: she's good
Jh: wtf is wrong with tony
J: idk but thank god y/n was there or I woulda kept beating the shit out of him

Me and josh started laughing and I saw y/n leave to go to the living room and I continued talking to josh.

All of a sudden I heard y/n scream, me and the boys ran to the living room and saw...

                             Y/n POV
Y: no!!
Y: please don't
Y: put me down
?: Yo, y/n chill it's just me

The boy puts me down and I turn around and realize that it's Anthony. I look over and see all the boys running into the room.

Y: I fucking hate you!!!

I run upstairs to my room and slam my door and run go to my bathroom and sit down in the floor.

                          The boys POV
We got into the living room and saw that it was only kio but y/n wasn't happy.
Y: I fucking hate you

We all watch her run out of the living and upstairs.

J: Yo, wtf did you do
K: I don't know I picked her up
J: did she see who you were
K: no not until I put her down
B: your a fucking dumbass
Jh: ya your not very smart
K: wtf did I do
Tb: TONY ALMOST RAPED HER LAST NIGHT
k: Tf, I didn't know
J: well now you do

                          Jaden's POV
I ran out of the room and up to y/n room, I knocked on the and no one answered, I decided to walk in the room and i saw y/n sitting on the bathroom floor crying.

                             Y/n POV
I sat in the floor crying and I looked in my shower and saw my razor sitting there, I knew I shouldn't but my feelings got the best of me and I took the razor and started to cut my thigh, I heard someone knock on the door and I rushed to hide the razor but jaden saw me in the mirror and he came running over to me.

                          Jaden's POV
I walked into her room and i looked in the bathroom and saw blood and a razor and I got so scared, my heart dropped when I realized that she had just hurt herself. As soon as she saw me she started sobbing I sat in front of her and picked her up and placed her on my lap and she just started crying harder.

J: hey hey, it's ok
Y: I-I'm sorry
J: for what
Y: for hurting myself
J: oh bubs, it's ok but plz next time, come talk to me
Y: ok, I just feel bad because I don't want to put that on you, because Ik that it might trigger you cuz you used to struggle with it.
J: hey, look at me, never feel like you can't talk to me I love you so much and I care about you and I never want you to feel alone because Ik how that feels and I want you to know that me and the boys love you both so much and nothing will change that ok and Ik that you did this cuz of what tony did but fuck him trust me he will never touch you again, I promise.
Y: I love you too j

I sat there for awhile with her and she fell asleep in my lap and I picked her up and carried her to her bed and tucked her in.

Y/n is literally so perfect, I should ask her out, ya I'm going to do that. I'm going to kill tony for what he made her feel like, she doesn't deserve this she is such a sweet girl I hate tony.

I looked down at y/n and gave her a kiss on her forehead..

                             Y/n POV
I woke up to jaden giving me a kiss on the forehead and it looked like he was crying, I sat up and pulled jaden into a hug and gave him a kiss on the lips, he kissed me back and deepens the kiss.

J: y/n I wanna tell you something
Y: ya, Ofc what's up, are you ok, I saw you crying,
J: ya, no I'm fine, but I just want to make sure your ok and tell you something
Y: I'm better you made me feel way better, what is it you wanna tell me
J: ok, I um, I like you, like really like you
Y: wait actually
J: ya, sorry that was weird I'm sorry
Jaden started to get up but I pulled him back and gave him a kiss on the lips.
Y: Jaden hossler, I like you too
J: yesss, I was so scared to tell you but now I'm so happy
Y: same, oh shit
J: what
Y: what are we gonna tell Q
J: I'll talk to him, but for now let's get some sleep
Y: ok, thanks j goodnight
J: goodnight

Author note: this was such a good chapter plz give it a star it would mean a lot and leave some suggestions for chapter 14