Chapter 16

What is happening right now? why is he here? what happened?this can't be happening. I finally saw who it was, it was tony, how tf did he get me, what is going to happened. Can I reach for my phone? No he'll see that. So many thoughts were going through my head and I didn't know what to do I was panicking.

T: hey babe
Y: wtf do you want from me
T: hey that's no way to talk to your friend
Y: I'm not your friend, go to hell
T: damn you really are a feisty one aren't you
Y: Fuck you, let me go
T: not happening
Y: where tf am I and why am I tied up
T; your in my room, and your not leaving
Y: what do you want from me, let me go
T: remember the night that we were about to have so much fun and you acted like you hated it, and your boyfriend and his friends came in and beat the shit out of me, well I realized at that moment how much you meant to all of them.
Y: wtf do you mean
T: let me finish, so I took it upon myself to take what they care about most away from them and give them back with a even more traumatized version of you, so either we can do this the really hard way for the really easy way
Y: what do you mean, I don't understand
⚠️TW RAPE/FORCEDACTIONS⚠️
T: I'm going to rape you
Y: tony, wait plz don't do this
T: to late
Before I could say anything else he grab duck tap out of the drawer beside the bed and duck tapped my mouth shut, he then went over to the end board of the bed and untied my one leg and pull it all the way to the pole at the end of the bed and tied it back on then he went to my other leg and did the same thing. At this point I realized I was only on my underwear and not even a bra my legs were tied far apart so I couldn't move them. My arms were tied above my head and I couldn't move my arms either. I then watched tony walk over to me and crawl on top of me.
T: now I finally get to do what I find to do the first time
He pulled down his pants along with his underwear and slammed into me I started crying because all the memories came flooding back of my stepdad raping me. He slapped me and told me to stop crying but it was so hard seeing that I was traumatized. He did things to be for what felt like forever. He left the room and told me he wouldn't come back till tomorrow morning.
⚠️END OF TW⚠️
As soon as he left o just started bawling my eyes out. I couldn't believe that this just happened to me again after everything that I've already gone through, who even let him get me how did Jaden not save me does he not care. I looked over to see that my phone was blowing up with texts from Jaden and Nessa and Q and the boys. You take all the energy you have to break free your arms you get your arms free and rip off the tape on your mouth you grab your phone and call j.

J:Y/N OMG R U OK?!?
Y: no, j you need to help me tony has me in his room and I don't know we're i am im so scared plz j
J:ISTG IF HE DID ANYTHING I WILL KILL HIM, IM COMIN IK WERE U R
Y: plz hurry, bring all the boys
J: on my way babe stay safe plz

Jaden hangs up the phone and i see my clothes on the floor i untie my legs and pick up my clothes and get changed, all of a sudden I  hear a bunch of yelling downstairs and i turn on the light and the door slams open and it's jaden I ran up to him and hug him and and start to sob.
J: hey, hey it's ok I got you, come on let's go
Jaden and me walk downstairs as I see tony standing there with the boys and I let go of Jaden and run up to tony and punch him in the face multiple times and punch him in the stomach and he fell to the floor and I started to kick him really hard. I didn't realize how bad I was beating him up until the boys said something.
Tb: holy shit y/n your gonna kill him
Y: FUCK YOU, YOU RUINED MY LIFE BURN IN HELL YOU PEACE OF SHIT

The boys look at each other and mouth what the fuck to each other jaden comes up to me and grabs me away from him and I fall to the ground sobbing and Jaden picks me up and hold me and just let's me cry in his arms.
Y: ja- Jaden
J: yes babe
Y: he- he raped me
J: HE WHAT
y: he raped me
J: THAT PEICE OF SHIT, BOYS GET HIM IN THE CAR AND TAKE HIM TO THE POLICE STATION WE WILL MEET YOU THERE

Me and Jaden get up and go to his act and drive to the police station the boys already told the officers what happened then it was my turn and it was so hard to tell them everything but I did, they said they would go to the house and take pics of the room I was in and then they would come back here and tell me what's going to happen. After about 2 hours of waiting they said that we will have to go to court and figure things out there.

                       Time skip 3 days
It was my court date and me and the boys were in the way to the court to argue for tony to get arrested. After 3 hours of fighting we left and they said they would let us know what they were going to decide. We all went home and sat and watched a movie. Haden's phone started to ring and he picked up.

J: hello
J: oh hi
J: ok
J:ok
J:wtf who decided this
J: HE RAPED HER
y: j what's going on
J: their not puttin him in jail
Y: WHAT HE RAPED ME
J: they said they don't have enough evidence
Y: that's not fair

Jaden got angry but they couldn't do anything so he finally gave up, but they said we could get a restraining order against him, so we did. I was so tired and I walked up to my room and layed in bed and j came in and went to bed with me.

Author note
This is a really powerful chapter I hope y'all like it