Chapter 8

Recap: Your go out to dinner with the boys and tell the press off and your brother finds out about your cuts and you don't talk to him for the rest of them night, and someone shows up at your door

After a little bit of watching my show I hear a know m at my door

Y: Q leave me alone I don't want to talk
J: its actually me jaden
J: can I come in?
Y: ya sure
Jaden walking in the room with some chips and candy and sets it down on my bed.
Y: Jay what is all this
J: It's to help make you feel better
You smile at him and thank him for bringing you stuff, just before he's about to leave you say
Y: Hey jay, do you um, wanna watch this with me
J: ya, sure if you don't mind
I nod and he closes the door and I move over to make room for him on he bed and he climbs into the bed and I play the show and we eat the candy and chips.

1 hour later

J: hey y/n
Y: ya?
J: can I tell you something
Y: ya ofc, what's up
J: I struggle with all that stuff too, like the self harm and suicide and everything, I've never really told anyone before but I feel like i can't trust you because you know what it's like.
Y: oh jay, I'm so sorry to hear that, if yo I ever need anything I'm always here to talk if you need, don't ever feel like you can't talk to me.
I gave him a hug and smiled at him and lates back down.

J: I also broke up with mads tn
Y: what!?
J: ya I was tired of her treating everyone including me like crap, so I decided to end things
Y: I'm so sorry to hear that
J: don't be she was kind of a bitch
Y: now that is something I can agree with
You both laugh and look back at the tv and start to watch the show again, after awhile you see jaden start to fall asleep but your not tired so you continue to watch your show.

20 minutes later

My phone started to ring, I reached over Jay and grabbed my phone and it was Nessa, I didn't really want to talk to her rn after what she had done but I answered anyway.
N: Hey y/n I'm so sorry about what I did I just wanted your brother to know because o didn't want you to hurt yourself more and I love you so much and I am so sorry, I should never had done that and I get it if yo I don't want to forgive me but plz I promise I won't do it again I love you sm plz y/n forg—
Y: Ness calm down I forgive you, omg no need to be so dramatic, *you laugh* and I love you too.
N: oh thank god, I was so scared I was going to lose you,
Y: nope it takes a lot more then that to get rid of me sorry ness, anyways wanna hangout tomorrow
N: ya sure, but I have to go so I'll talk to you later I love you
Y: I love you to byee
Then I hung up the phone and put it back on my nigh stand and started to fall asleep when I woke up I hadn't realized that o was playing with Jaden's hair all night, but jaden did cause he was wide away.

I pull my hand back and say "omg I'm so sorry I didn't me too, my bad that was weird of me to do"
J: it's all good, wasn't bothering me one bit
Me and Jaden both laugh and I roll over to check the time and the clock says 10:30 am.
Damn I really slept in today probably from all the craziness that happened yesterday I should probably get ready.
I stand up and walk to my bathroom and bring my hair and wash my face and brush my teeth when I go to get changed I notice that jaden had already left my room.

After I get changed o go downstairs to see that Q had made me a please forgive me breakfast, he does this every time we get in a fight he always feels bad after what he said and the way he apologizes is by making me breakfast. I'm not complaining because I mean it is pretty good to not have to wake up and worry about what I'm eating. maybe I should get in more arguments with him.
After I eat breakfast I go up to Q and give him a hug and tell him I forgive him, he also makes me breakfast after a fight because he knows I can't stay mad at him when he makes me food.

I quickly run upstairs to grab my book and my blanket, after I get that I walk back downstairs outside beside the pool, but it was actually really warm out already so I didn't really need the blanket. After a while of reading my book I see one of the boys run from the hallway all the way into the pool splashing water all over me.

And then I realize that the boy who jumped in the pool was jaden, I ran upstairs and got my bathing suit on and ran all the way back downstairs jumping into the pool almost jumping on jaden.

Me and Jaden goof around in the pool and talk for while, then out of the corner of my eye I see Bryce running and jumping in the pool almost hitting me.

Jaden slowly grabs my waist letting me know it's him and pulls me out of the way right before Q jumped in almost landing on top on me.

Author note: Hope you liked this chapter