Chapter 2

You wake up to your phone ringing and turn to your night stand and grab your phone to answer it.
Y/n: Hello?
Quntion-Q
Q: Hey Y/n
Y/n: hey Q how r u
Q: good how r u
Y/n: I am ok
Q: what happened
Y/n: Richard hit me again
* side note Richard is your step dads name*
Q: r u fucking kidding me right now
Y/n: No and he raped me again
Q: Y/n you need to get out of that house
Y/n: Ik but I don't have anywhere to go
Q: come to LA the boys would love to meet you and they would not mind if you stayed with us
Y/n: Actaully? Omg o would love too
Q: Great I will tell the boys r u going to leave to day or tomorrow
Y/n: I will leave tonight
Q: ok sounds good talk to you later gotta go tell the boys the good news!
Y/n: ok bye
Then you hang up the phone and get ready for the day.
You walk downstairs and no one is home so you make your breakfast and watch tiktoks.
After your down breakfast you go upstairs to pack seeing that you were leave tonight.
Time skip:4 hours
It's 4:30 and your about to leave to the airport your mom and step dad walk in.
Y/n: Mom can I talk to you? I need to tell you something.
M: ya what do you need?
Y/n: I am moving to LA go live with Q and The Boys!
M: What?
Y/n: Ya I am leaving in a couple minutes!
M: whatever now we don't have to worry about feeding you or talking care of you anymore I hope you have a better life there you whore!

You don't say anything and you just go up to your room and grab your suitcases and pack them in the car.
As you were about to leave your stepdad comes up to you
D: YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WILL DO TO YOUR MOM YOU HOE!!
Y/n: Richard I AM LEAVING YOUR ABUSIVE AND RAPEST ASS AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!
D: WHATEVER WE WONT MISS YOU ANYWAYS
you don't say anything you just get into your car and drive to the airport.
When you get to the airport you go to customs and go to your gate and wait to board the plane. After a couple minutes of waiting you hear your section being called and you get up and give the lady your ticket and board the plane.

Author note💜 I hope you enjoyed this chapter