Four days ago

He began moving his hand up my shirt. I stopped kissing him and sat up.

"What's wrong?"he asked.

"I don't want to have sex,"I answered looking away.

"Why not?"he asked curious.

"Because..."my voice trailed off.

Maya and Johnny came in with a bottle of red wine and two big bags of Doritos. I snickered and stood up.

"You guys are lucky I have my bikini with me,"I grinned.

"Yay!"Maya hugged me.

"Ow,"I pulled back.

"Oh sorry did I hurt your stomach?"she whispered.

"No you didn't,"I whispered back.

She nodded relieved. We went in the bathroom to put on our bikini. I looked and saw that my belly was showing a little hump. I let out a low shriek. It's scary to see yourself pregnant but then you'll have to accept it.

"What's wrong?"Maya asked startled.

"Look!"I pointed to my belly.

"Oh wow,"she said flabbergasted."Your hump is showing."

I put a dress over and walked out. Kyle held my hand as we all snuck down to the pool.

......

Kyle and I sat in the jacuzzi talking while Maya and Johnny played in the pool. I figured maybe it's the right time to tell him. That was before I changed my mind.

"I'm going upstairs to the room,"I stood up.

"You okay? You want me to come with you?"he asked.

"Yeah and no I want to be alone,"I hugged him.

"Why do I feel like you're being distant from me all of a sudden?"he asked upset.

"Maybe because I am,"I answered

I kissed him on the cheek and walked away.

......

I put the blanket on me and rested my head on the soft pillow. I turned off the light and closed my eyes.

"Kyle!"I screamed."Kyle where are you?"

No sound. There was a trail of blood and I cried. I followed it knowing the worse will be behind that door. I slowly opened it and screamed. Kyle was chained to the wall blood dripping from his head and arms. I ran to him.

"Kyle wake up,"I cried slapping his face."Kyle please."

He opened his eyes and gasped for air.

I woke up practically sweating. I sat up and looked at the curtains swaying slowly. Then the door creaked open. I turned around and stood up. It shut closed making a loud sound. I turned on the light and saw a tall man. I screamed as he ran towards me. I slid under the bed covering my mouth. He dragged me out by my feet and I kicked him in the face. He fell to the floor and I ran out the door. I ran down the hallway to the pool. I bumped into Maya, Johnny and Kyle.

"What is it?"Kyle asked me.

"There was some guy in the room trying to attack me,"I said trying to catch my breath.

"Let me check,"Kyle nodded.

We followed him to the room and when he opened the door there was no man. I know I wasn't dreaming that time. I felt his hand on my feet.

"What is going on?"Kyle turned around.

"I swear there was a guy in here?"I shook my head.

"Are you on drugs?"Johnny laughed.

"Stop laughing,"Maya slapped his arm.

"I'm not staying here I know what I saw. He dragged me from my feet. I'm not lying,"I retorted.

I left the room and knocked on Daria's door. She opened it quickly and had bewildered look on her face. She stepped aside and let me in.

"Something bad happened?"Daria asked me.

"Yes,"I nodded.

"I knew it,"she clapped her hands together."We need to find my boyfriend."

"Okay,"I agreed.