Yesterday

The sun is almost up and I was feeling grumpy in a way. I just want to kill this man. I don't want to leave knowing he is still alive. Although I have Maya and Johnny and also Kyle I still can't leave. Yes I took Kyle off the rope. I have some hope in me that he's alive, just knocked out. I know he was stabbed but he's not bleeding anymore. Maybe he really has a chance of living.

"We're going to find some food,"Johnny told me.

"Okay I'll wait right here,"I sat against the wall.

Johnny had put Kyle's body down across from me. I stared at him and suddenly I started to laugh.

"Kyle? Remember when we went to the cliff and you jumped off into the water? I was scared because I thought there were sharks in the water. You told me that you had me and I trusted you. That's why I jumped,"I smiled."I felt alive. At that moment I knew that that I could trust you more than ever."

After a moment of silence and good flashbacks I saw a lot of powder stuff and hands grabbing my hair. I began screaming. I kicked my legs while hitting the man's hand.

"Let me go!"I screamed."Stop! Johnny! Maya!"

He jerked me up and then pushed me. I was falling down the stairs and couldn't stop myself. As soon as I knew I was on the dirty floor I rolled on my back. I saw him coming down the steps and I tried to get up but my back was hurting really bad. Instead of getting on my feet I crawled away. Obviously I didn't get that far. He grabbed me by my hair again. My head went back and I was screaming again. He lifted me up.

"Put me down! Put me down you asshole! Put me down!"I screamed.

He put me on a chair. He strapped me tight. Then he tied a band around my mouth to keep me from making loud sounds. I tried to fight him. I tried to get out. But now I'm tired of fighting. Whatever happens....
The sound of his chainsaw disturbed me from my thoughts. He was standing in front of me holding the chainsaw in his hand. He held it tight like it was a trophy.

"No! No! Stop!"I screamed."Stop! Noooooo!"

Still the chainsaw was getting closer to me by the second.

"I'm pregnant! Please I'm pregnant,"I said."Do you want to kill an unborn baby?"

He grunted and put the chainsaw on the floor.

"It's just a fetus!"he yelled."I'll take it right of you."

He grabbed a blade with a smirk on his face. I was screaming. Then what happened next was something I definitely didn't see coming.