21

Everyone in team seven decided to help me watch the twins since Konohomaru is away.

"Huh. so this is what having a child is like?" Mitsuki said.

Sarada nodded. "Aren't they cute!"

"This one smells," Boruto said as he held up Sakumo.

"You have to change his diaper, idiot."

"Huh?! Where'd _____ go?"

"She's making lunch. We can change the twins while she does, it's not that hard."

"It's not?" Mitsuki said.

There was some arguing then a loud crash.

"___!" Sarada exclaimed.

I chuckled and walked into the living room.

"What the hell did you three do?!" I exclaimed. There were diapers scattered around the room and Mikoto didn't have a diaper on.

"This is a lot harder than we thought," Mitsuki said.

I sighed. "Let me show you."

~~~~~
We all sat on the couch. I held Sakumo and Sarada held Mikoto as we watched TV. Then, Sasuke came home.

"I'm home," he said.

"Welcome home, Dad!" Sarada said.

"There's lunch in the kitchen," I added. "How did it go?" Sasuke leaned down to kiss me, but I turned my head, making him kiss my cheek.

"Oh," he muttered. "Uh, the mission was pretty easy. Also, Ino said she needs to finalize the flower arrangements for the wedding."

I nodded. "I'll go see her tomorrow."

Sasuke nodded and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, what's going on?" Sarada said.

"Yeah, are you still mad at him?" Boruto added.

I smiled and shook my head. "No, don't worry, guys."

~~~~~~~~~

Team 7 walked through the village together, on a mission.

Shopping.

Sarada glanced down at the list. "Okay, next is diapers."

"Hey," Boruto said. "Do you think ____ is still mad at your dad?"

Sarada looked at him. "Yeah," she said. "It's weird. I wish there was something we could do to help."

"Well, once, my mom and dad got into a fight," Boruto said. "I was really little. After that, mom and I looked through an old photo book, and somehow she ended up forgiving dad. She liked him for like, her whole life. I guess seeing the past made her realize that the fight wasn't as big as she thought."

"You know, that would be helpful, but I don't think _____ and my dad have a scrapbook of their life. It's not like we could go back in time and make one ourselves," Sarada said with an eye roll.

"Well, why can't we?!" Boruto exclaimed. "That Shinori guy might be able to help! It could help ____ and Sasuke love each other again!"

"That's insane," Sarada said. "Right, Mitsuki?"

"I will do whatever Boruto wants to do," he said. "Maybe going in the past will be fun."

"You always side with him!"

"Yes!"

Mitsuki chuckled.

...............

Once they delivered everything to you, they headed to Shinori's cell.

"Hey!"

"Ah, Mini Uchiha, The Hokage's son, and," he paused and looked at Mitsuki. "Snake child."

"We need a favor," Boruto said.

Shinori raised an eyebrow. "You want something from me?"

"You went to get my dad back, right? So.. that means you want ____ and Dad to be together. Well, ____ is mad at him and we were thinking if we could go back in time. We could take pictures of my dad and ___ together and make a scrapbook."

"Yeah! It would remind them of how they fell in love and ___ will forgive him, ya know."

Shinori sighed. "And you think I can go back in time?"

"We were hoping you could," Boruto said.

"Please?" Sarada said. "For ____?"

Shinori stood up. "Fine." He did some hand signs, then his space-time world opened. "I'll take you to different time periods, but you're on your own. You'll get a few hours at a time, so," he paused. "This may take a few days."

"We can do it!" Boruto said.

"Okay, you got a few hours, then I'll send you to a different time tomorrow."

"Thank you!" Sarada exclaimed as the team stepped into the portal.