( flirt )

You were on shabnam's party along with marcus, billy, lex and willy

You were on shabnam's party along with marcus, billy, lex and willy. Marcus was the one who asked you to go as his date.

Originally you did not plan on actually going but the puppy eyes changed your mind in a heartbeat.

|¦|

A tad bit intoxicated you stumbled over to Marcus who sat on the couch with Billy, Lex and Willy.

Billy was the first to notice, not fully sober hinself he happily cheered, "Y/n is drunk!!"

Lex craned his neck to look at you, smirking mischievously, he took a sip of his cup filled with nothing different than the good old vodka, "This is going to be good."

Willy glanced confused between you, lex and billy, furrowing his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

Still smirking lex answered him, "Just watch." Though the confusion was still evident on Willy's face he leaned back and waited for you to finally approach them.

As you arrived you sat down on Marcus lap, facing him. The boy immediately grabbed your hips, holding you in place. "What's this all about, y/n?", he did not even try to sound annoyed or bothered, mostly because everyone already knew he liked whatever you had planned.

Smiling innocently at him, your hands brushing from the top of his chest to the top of his jeans, "You're so hypnotising"

Marcus' let out a shaky breath, "Y-Y/n, a-are you okay?", he asked you looking down at where your hands layed, before slowly making eye contact again.

Nonchalantly you broke the eye contact, looking down to where your fingers brushed lightly over his belt buckle before looking back up, "Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel?"

His breath hitched in his throat as he saw the look in your eyes, he knew you had too much alcohol in your system, but so had he.

His hands wandered from your hips to your waist, smirking up at you, he saw your slightly open lips, leaning down to his ear you whispered seductively, "your touch, magnetizing, feels like i am floating, leaves my body glowing"

The three boys, watched you two interesting, before Billy chanted a 'Go y/n'

Smirking you leaned back, your eyes following every action of the boy under you, he mostly winced when you 'accidently' moved your hips, being very well aware of the fact you rubbed on his area.

With your hands now around his neck, you leaned towards his lips, you noticed him closing his eyes, waiting for you liss him, but you whispered against them, "They say be afraid", and with that you leaned back, teasing him. Marcus unbelievably opened his eyes, slightly glaring at you.

His grip around your hips hardened, but payback is a bad bitch and you lifted yourself slightly before letting your hips plump back on his. Marcus groaned and let his head fall back on the resting head of the couch, mumbling "you're not like the others".

Lex, Willy and Billy all three cheered you two on, shouting "Get it, futuristic lovers!"

Finally having enough, Marcus stood abruptly up, grabbing both of your hands, he dragged you upstairs into the bathroom.

I am pretty much unable
to write smut, so yeah
i'll leave to rest up to your
imagination..