'Concern'

The story starts with everyone on the dining table gossiping, laughing, and having food

Ishani: ohh common Aryan, please tell me about that girl, you went on lunch with her, something must have happened between you two .( teasing him)

Aryan: nhi ishani jaisa tum soch rhi ho vaisa kuchh nhi hai, it was just 'catching up with friends'.

Ishani: Really, aryan raisinghania and just catching up with friends, stop joking with me and snatched his phone to check the details

Siya: ohh bhai please btado,varna mein na vansh bhai ko 'date' ke baare mein btadungi, baaki toh.........he is good enough to get all the details from you(giving him smirk and winking at ishani)

Aryan: oho tum dono behne na.....mujhe pareshaan karti rehti ho, ishani give my phone back i am telling you the truth only and siya please dont say anything to vansh bhai, you are my darling sister, i am not hiding anything.
She is just different i cant do anything to her that i do with others, i want to have a good relationship not any one night stand ( snatches his phone back)

Dadi and chanchal busy in their own talks looks at him listening to some "one night stand"thing in shock

Dadi: Aaryan yeh sab humare sanskaar nhi hai please aisi baaten dobara iss ghar mein nhi honi chahiye.

Chanchal: han aryan mujhe bahu chahiye aur tu yeh one night stand jaisi bakwaas kar rha hai vo bhi apni behno ke saamne, kuchh toh sharam kia kar, besharam
She got angry with aryan and made a sad pout face

Both sisters started enjoying dinner seeing their brother in trouble and giggling from outside

Ishani: han aaryan aise thoughts apne dimaag se nikaal do, try to have a good relationship with someone, giving him teasing smile and laughing at him.

Man: in a husky baritone voice- kiske relationship ki baat ho rhi hain yaha

Everyone gets shocked and looked in his direction with fear on their faces, there standing vansh at the entrance of dining room

Siya thought of saving everyone because she know her brother don't like the thought of love although he knows about ishani's love interest sunny but he never approved of it, if he gets to know about aryan loving someone, it will definitely be the worst day for aryan.

Dadi: arey vansh andar aa na vo yaha aar.......

She was cut by siya and suddenly siya started

Siya: bhai kuchh nhi hum bas aaryan bhai ko bta rhe the ki chachu ke business friends se accha relationship bnane ki koshish kare unko  aur aapko business mein uska fayeda hoga...bas.

Vansh gave a small laugh listening to siya and looked at aryan and said in firm tone
Vansh: aryan now taking business advice, tabeyat toh theek hai na tumhari, doctor ko bulvaun,  kahi  kal ki drink ka dimaag pe toh asar nhi hua ( mocking him)

Dadi: vansh kyun pareshaan kar rha hai isse,  baccha hai......dheere dheere responsibility lena bhi seekh jayega, chal ab tu baithja aur dinner kar le

Aryan made a sad face and fuming with anger but cant say anything so just kept looking at his food.

Vansh: agar next  time business mein interest aaye toh mujhe zaroor btana, ek bottle rakhi hai, uss din kholungi aur mein party karunga.......( gave a smirk) par vo bottle abhi jaldi khulti hui nazar nhi aa rhi hai mujhe, koi ni sharaab jitni purani ho nasha bhi utna hi deti hai so i will wait for more time, dont worry have your dinner koi jaldi nhi hai mujhe.

Dadi served vansh and he started eating his food. After few minutes he looked at tense atmosphere around and everyone just looking at him with fear after his mocking of aryan so he thought to lighten the mood
Vansh: ishani, its your birthday tomorrow so have you thought of anything, i want to fulfil all your  dreams of your beautiful day

Ishani got excited and started smiling as she heard vansh, she hesitated first but then said
Ishani: bhai vo ....vo meine cruize party ka plan kia hai but aap jaisi party chaho.

Vansh looked at her and smiled.... kal tumhare liye cruize party hi hogi, just invite everyone, arrangement ki tension mat lena, aangra will arrange everything.

Everyone got excited listening about cruize party.

Nobody noticed a missing family member from the dinner table but vansh realised and asked dadi about it " dadi yeh aashi kaha hai dinner kar liya kyaa usne"
Dadi: (hesitated to tell vansh the truth) a....aashi...vansh gussa mat karna, but vo apni friend ke ghar gyi hai school se direct chali gyi thi meine hi permission di thi use, aati hi hogi

Vansh: but dadi dont you think kaafi late ho gya hai it's already past 10 aur aapne mujhe btaya kyun nhi..
Vansh picked his phone, about to call aangre.

When they were having this discussion they heard few footsteps on the front gate and saw aashi entering the house, she was going directly to her room as she doesn't want to face vansh at this moment, she was well aware that he would be angry as she didn't inform him and then came late as well.
She was going hastily but heard a voice from behind and stopped suddenly

Vansh: itni jaldi mein kaha jaa rhi ho??( in husky strong voice)
Aashima turned to face vansh who was looking at her with eyes fuming in anger, she looked at his eyes and then started looking at floor as she knew now what is goingto happen.

Siya was worried that what is going to happen now with aashi, chanchal and ishani were happy as they always wanted to see her in  trouble and aaryan just didn't care, he was scrolling his phone ignoring everything , chanchal started to clean the place after dinner, ishani , siya and dadi followed vansh to the main hall, aaryan was sitting there giving no interest to conversation.

Dadi: its ok vansh ( trying to calm him down), bacchi hai ghar aa toh gyi na itna late bhi nhi hua hai

Vansh just ignored whatever dadi said and looked at her

Vansh: kuchh puchha hai tumse, jawab do ( talking slowly in firm voice with anger on face)

Aashima: she just gulped her saliva trying not to look in his eyes

Vansh shouted "ghar ke rules ghar pe hi bhool gyi thi kyaa, don't you know ghar se bahar jaana, bina meri permission ke allowed nhi hai..........kisi ko bhi nhi" .

Aashi was just looking at floor  dumbstruck, she knew it before that  if vansh got to know about it, he will definitely get angry but still she didn't tell him before going, because she was sure that he will not allow her at any cost as he is too worried about her safety knowing that ishani and chanchal also doesn't like her. And with her best friend she forgot about the time which is why she is facing this anger, she was prepared to face what all will come but not dare to speak anything as she know, nothing can help her now, the damage has already been done and vansh is very peculiar about rules of the house. ( so much so that aryan also tells him the place before going out to party as once he didn't tell vansh about it he was not allowed to party for a week)

Vansh: puchh raha hun kuchhh..........(Shouted) answer me dammmit

Aashi just wriggles at her place listening to his volume.
Vansh was continuously staring at her giving her death glares.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thats it for this chapter
I hope its not big enough and keep you going with interest
Do tell me how it is, please vote and give me your precious suggestions and comments
Please foregive me if you find any grammatical mistake... i tried my best
Do share your opinions.

Next chap:
Aashi's punishment announcement
Riansh first meeting