Arrival at mansion-2

Vansh pov.
Vansh: ........ dadi don't overreact and let us come in.

I looked at dadi that maybe she leave this topic here but i know she won't agree so soon.

Dadi: really Vansh? Just really.
She asked me amused that i am talking some nonsense, maybe i am. I basically knew she will be angry with me.
I looked at her just trying to figure out what she wants me to say or tell her.

Dadi: you really thought that you would show up here after marrying her and we won't even question you?? Really
I never thought you were this irresponsible.

Vansh: dadi what do you mean. I know this is alot to take in right now but it is all done so just accept it and get us in.

Before i could complete Ishani came beside dadi

Ishani: bhai dadi is right, we cannot accept her and i know she must have played some trick to get you marry her.

Before i could say or convince her She suddenly bounces on Riddhima and before i could react she grab her neck tightly and started accusing her.

Ishani: tell me what you did? I know my brother can never marry such a lowlife like you.

Riddhima pov.

I was standing there beside Vansh not knowing what to do or what to say, head bowed down.
I can't meet dadi's eyes as i have led her down as if i had a choice
But still she showed me little kindness when no one did.

Vansh was arguing with dadi to let us in but i know she is right at her place.
I was zoned out in my own thoughts when i felt a pressure at my neck. When i focused back i saw Ishani holding my neck tight enough, I couldn't even breathe and shouting at me.

Ishani: tell me what you did ? I know my brother can never marry such a lowlife like you by himself. You must have played some trick with him. I should have stopped dadi before getting you to this house, you must be planning this since our cruize party. I know girls like you. You try to get sympathy by rich people by playing your orphan card and then get in our houses.

As if she knows what all her brother is capable of . I rolled my eyes in my mind.

Vansh and dadi were pulling her from me and before i could pass out

Vansh: Ishani leave her

He shouted and i flinch with his dark tone of voice
Ishani was pulled back by dadi and Vansh, still glaring at me and i could finally breathe, i took few deep breathes while stabilising my self taking support from the side wall.

Vansh was glaring at everyone and said in stern voice
Vansh: dadi welcome us in the house and do your ritual, i understood that you all cannot accept her right now but you have to eventually, i married her and this was my decision, just get over with it. She is my wife now, accept it or not but thats the fact, she will live here with us as Raisinghania's daughter in law and thats final.

He said all of this leaving no room for argument.
Atleast he didn't put all this blame at me this time as his siblings otherwise it would have been impossible to live in this house full of criminals.
Except dadi everyone was looking at me as if i was the culprit.

A voice was heard
'Riddhimaaaaaaa'
Okay so drama is not over yet.
Yess there stood my friend Sejal. Shocked looking at me with mouth dropped and eyes wide open.
I look at her pleading with my eyes
' please don't say anything, not now' but better i knew she will not stop
She rushed towards me, grabbing me by my shoulders.

Sejal: Riddhima just tell me, i know you wouldn't have married him even in your dreams, what did he do, did he blackmailed you. Did he hurt you just tell m, i will kill him. ( she raised her voice) just tell for god sake, yesterday you were loathing him and now you married him, what happened in just 24 hrs please just tell me, please.