Arrival at mansion

Firstly sorry guys for updating after so long, i was not well earlier but then had my exams thats why i couldn't update but now i will try to be more regular. Thank you for all the messages and people requesting for updates, it made me feel that my book is actually read by few.
.......................
.
.

After the wedding completed, Vansh and Riddhima sat in the backseat of the car, Riddhima was completely blank and sat still without making any sound or any movement as a dead corpse, she was in deep thoughts and thinking about her good times with siya and Karan, her treating patients and them acknowledging her for hard work, but now everything changed within a moment, she is now Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania, just a thought of it gives her shivers.

On the other hand Vansh who was happy in his heart for saving his family was busy on his phone replying to the emails with a smile on his face but he didn't give even a glance to Riddhima on the whole ride.

Both were extremely silent the whole ride, silence was broken when driver announced their arrival at mansion.

Riddhima looked up from the window
The mansion stood in all its glory, and  giving happy vibes, it was decorated for the durga puja.
Riddhima pov.

This mansion, the biggest residence of India is now her home, the place she was working a few hours ago is now her in law's house.
I am scared, how will i face everyone inside,
Dadi who treated me like a family member, gave me so much love and Aashi, who treated me as an elder sister and others who disliked me
Will I ever get love again in my life??

Few tear drops escaped my eyes, my eyes can only afford 2-4 tears as they were already dry from crying since yesterday.

Since the time i have entered this mansion for the first time my life has been hell and now again i am entering this place don't know what else life holds

I was sobbing silently with wet eyes and shrunken heart
I couldn't help herself getting out of the car

Suddenly i felt a tug on my arm and a sharp pain on my right wrist
I diverted my attention and saw Vansh holding my wrist with his iron tight grip and staring straight at me
I lowered my eyes as soon as i got an eye contact

He chuckled

He put an index finger on my chin and lifted my face to look me in the eye, i am terrified and shivering, my breathing increased. His eyes were dark and pure horror, they held hatred in them.

What have i done to this man to earn this much hatred from him, i don't have any clue but I don't think he is gonna tell me this anytime soon, so leaving my question for other time, i looked at him.

After about 2 minutes of continuous gaze he said in his typical harsh and warning tone that i have gotten used to it within these days

Vansh: Don't try to act smart and tell anyone the truth about our marriage, if you pulled any type of stunt, you better know what i am capable of or do i need to show you again.

I quickly shook my head in negative just to not get into any trouble
Atleast first i need to know Vansh's purpose of marrying me and till Karan's life depends n him, i have to be very obedient and accept everything what he tells me.

Vansh pov.

As she was about to go out of the car i have to warn her as i know how close she has been to Dadi and her best friend is still in here.
As soon as i warned her she obediently shook her head.

Great she is learning fast not to defy me, and its so good to see that fear in her eyes, atleast it will help her to be my obedient little wife and do as i say, it pleases me and will save her from a lot of trouble in the future.