Wedding night

Riddhima pov.

I was so scared, although he is now my husband but i am not ready to give him my body, not now and never. I cannot forgive him for what he did to me, he threatened me with my brother's life, he ruined my life and to top it all he forcefully marry me. He is not any better than that douche Rudra. The only good thing Vansh did was save me from him and my brother's life, and i will be greatful of it but i will not pay him back with this, definitely not.

I was standing there away from him, Vansh was staring at the locked door with his back at me.
He turned around and started walking towards me, "ohh no, is he actually going to complete the marriage today , no i will not let this happen"

I came out of my thoughts and started moving back to create the distance between us, after few steps back my back hit the wall, my eyes widened as reality hit me, i have nowhere to go out of his reach, i am at his mercy.

Seeing my condition Vansh stopped for a second and then his devilish smirk was back. In 2 long strides he came so close to me that our nose were touching.
He towered over me while i was a scared rabbit in front of a angry lion.
I lowered my gaze to avoid his eyes and tried to get away from sides but as i moved a little left he blocked me by placing his hands on the wall on both sides of me trapping me between him and the wall.

It was clear he is going to claim his rights as a husband, my mind was a mess now. A little courage that was left in me made me ask him
" what are you doing?"

He chuckled as if i am asking something stupid, but his answer made me furious
Vansh: what do you think i am doing?

Riddhima: Vansh let me go

I tried to push him by his shoulders but he didn't even budge a bit, he is definitely made of steel.
He had an evil grin on his face which was making me piss in my clothes.
Tears welled up in my eyes, " what i ever do to this man, that he is destroying everything i had in my life.

Riddhima: Vansh please leave me alone now, i have already married you , please don't do anything further, this is not a normal marriage.........I can't accept you as a husband as you wish.

He laughed , like really!! Nerve of this man, he ruined my life and now he is going to take my soul and he is laughing infront of me but better i know that this is not the time to be furious or angry. It is better to beg and let him show me some mercy if he have any left.

Them suddenly became serious, he took another step forward so that our chest are touching to each other and looked dead straight in my eyes,
Riddhima: Va..Vansh please, don't do this, please.
Vansh:( smiling at my state) tsk, tsk, my sweet Riddhima why are you so afraid as this is the first time in your life you are alone with some man. Comm on darling just loosen up. I am your husband i have all the rights.

Riddhima: ( tears flowing from the eyes) Vansh you know this marriage is forced on me, you forced me by endangering my brother's life, now you want me to accept it.

Now i became furious, anger is on its peak, this man has no conscience, he can do anything.

Vansh: really Riddhima, ohh let me remind you, you were the one who was going with a man to New York who is actually 20 yrs older than you.

Riddhima: it was my helplessness, i never wanted it.

Vansh: just shut up,
(Vansh shouted at me and moves back, i flinched )
don't you try to fool me Riddhima,
( his voice deep and low, it gives chills to my body)
I know very well how much of a gold digger you are, just don't.