Punishment

Vansh: puchh raha hun kuchhh...........(shouted)answer me dammit.

Aashi just wriggles  at her place listening to his volume .
Vansh was continuosly starring at her giving her death stares.

Aashi tries to speak something in her defence opened her mouth, looked in vansh's  eyes but got scared after looking at him and only words that came out of her mouth was 'sorry'she again bowed her head to look at floor. she started crying silently with tears on her cheek .

Looking at her crying ishani smiled inside and thanked god that it is the best gift she has recieved before her birthday.
Ishani: ohh god bhai, yeh kyaa bayagi, such  a drama queen she is, now you know you are caught and getting punishment so you started crying to get sympathy from bhai................you can fool everyone with your crocodile tears but he is Vansh Raisinghania, these tears cannot lessen your punishment, you broke bhai's rule!!( she gave a victory smirk because she knew that her tears may soften vansh bhai's heart but not after her statement).
Vansh: ishani!!! Mujhe pata hai ki kon kyaa kar raha hai so don't you speak in between.
Ishani got shocked and stopped smiling

Siya thought to speak in Aashi's defence
Siya: bhai, itna bhi late nhi hua hai aur dadi ko toh btake  gyi thi na, please don't give her punishment, it is a small mistake.
She started taking her wheelchair towards Aashi  to give her comfort but vansh gave a scary glare and signalled her to stop by his hand .

Vansh: galti ki hai toh saza toh milegi, and this is not the first time, this mistake has been repeated, it is my fault to show liniency at first but not now.

Listening to him ishani just nodded and a wide smile was at her face
Dadi got worried and just looked at vansh hoping that he might not get too strict with her as ishani is already there to put ghee in fire.
Siya got sad and was looking at Aashi with soft sympathising eyes
No one could speak anything as they all know, Vansh will not listen when it comes to rules and bad behaviour
Aashi thought to give a try to save her
Aashi: (pulled her head little up and looked at vansh eyes with hands at back like a obedient student) bhai, please, i am sorry, i know i did a mistake....
Vansh cut her in between
Vansh:(red eyes in anger, gritted teeth, he shouted) yaa right, you did a mistake and now its time for punishment.

He paused after his statement, Aashi was looking at him with pleading eyes but nothing was affecting him, he sighed and shouted 'mrs d'souza' His voice was at its peak, mrs d'souza came running from kitchen to the main hall and stood silently assessing the situation.she didn't dare to speak anything as she found situation tense.
Vansh (commanded): jaake mera trekking tent house leke aaiye  store room se, and set it in garden area.(vansh signed her to go with his fingers and without wasting a second she went after bowing her head)

Vansh turned towards aashi who was still looking at him with tears filled pleading eyes
Vansh: (he was continuously looking at Aashi, in firm but strong husky voice) aaj raat yeah garden mein hi soyegi, you have 2 min to get your stuff for the night and move to garden.
Listening to him everyone gets shocked, specially Ishani because she never thought vansh will give her this type of punishment as Aashi is most dear to him
Aashi got little pale, his vansh bhai gave her punishment that too sleeping in garden with all mosquitos and creepy creatures , it is like a sliding of floor under her feet, plus she is scared of darkness and prepared to speak something but suddenly heard Vansh ordering Aangre
Vansh: Aangre 2 min baad mujhe yeh garden mein chahiye ( he told aangre gave another look to aashi and moved to his room)
Dadi tried to say something and stop him but he ignored everything

Sadness was visible in his eyes, he was not happy being strict with Aashi, she is very close to his heart but he has to be strong and strict with his siblings sometimes and keep that straight poker face to make them a good human being.
His sadness was noticed by dadi, dadi gave a sad nod to aashi and told her not to be disheartened and ask for forgiveness in morning after she completes her punishment and she went after vansh but he closed the door before her.