Wedding

Please vote after reading this chap, the most awaited chap is here

At anonymous place
Riddhima was kept in the car with her eyes blindfolded, mouth gagged and hands tied. She was forced to sit at the floor of the van with was difficult for her and she was unable to move as she caged between legs of many men sitting beside her.

She crying behind the blindfold and her cries were muffled because of gag, she was moving her hands to free herself but it only resulted in bruises on her wrist and burning sensation due to the rope. She gave up after few minutes and letting tears role down her cheeks and muffled cries which make her jaw hurt.

After 15 minutes van stopped and she was pulled out of the van forcefully by her elbows by two strong men. She was held in the centre of the ground pushed on her knees on the ground infront of their boss who was sitting on his comfortable chair, smirking at the state of the woman infront of her.

He signals his man with his hand and man opened the blindfold and remove the gag from Riddhima's mouth.
It took few seconds for her eyes to accomodate the surroundings and then what she saw just shook her from insides.

She was kneeling infront of the most feared person of asia, underworld don and  mafia leader Vansh Raisinghania, he was sitting in his chair smirking at Riddhima with Aangre standing behind him with gun in his left hand.

Her eyes widened as this is what is the most feared dream of every human, she has heard of him as most ruthless and merciless person alive and she is infront of him, completely helpless only on his mercy.

She started shivering and her teeth clutter due to fear
She started wriggling and rubbing her wrist to free them from ropes but to no avail but she didn't stop as she cannot die, his brother's life is at stake and she has to make it from here alive, no matter what.
She started having flashes of Vansh with gun infront of him at ship which makes her more scared and she started rubbing, pulling her hands with more force but a strong authoritative voice stopped her

Vansh: stop

She scared, sweating with tears about to leave her eyes looked at him pleading him to leave him

Riddhima: ss...sir p..pl...please le..leave me, why you got me kidnapped, pl..please untie me.

Listening to her pleading Vansh chuckled and Riddhima saw him in confusion in her eyes and tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Vansh: miss Riddhima Sharma, I didn't took this much efforts just to leave you, relax girl you have alot to listen, have patience.

Riddhima: wh.. why you kidnapped me, what you want, I don't have anything to give you, please..please

Vansh again chuckled and looks at her disheavled state

Vansh: tsk tsk, don't worry you have exactly what i want thats why you are here but have patience and let me enjoy your state first
Because i am loving this

he smiled after last statement

Riddhima: frustated with vansh she screams on top of her lung
"Help...help somebody help me, please help me"

Vansh laughed at her cry for help

Vansh: you seriously think that here in between these forest and this deserted area, someone will come to help you, sorry jaan but this is my area and you will only find my men till 5 kilometers radius from this point. No one can help you, you are here totally dependent on me.

Riddhima cried and in between her sobs
Riddhima: vansh raisinghania i hate you, i hate you, what you wanna prove killing some helpless, powerless orphan girl, that too here at this deserted area, taking advantage of my situation, your whole family is enjoying my miseries, first your so called chachu tried to take advantage of my poor class and now you
What you all want from me,......you also want to spend some nights with me like your chachu, is this the only reason of this kidnapping,.......
(She gave him a sad smile) let me give you a good news then, that i have agreed to sell myself to you Raisinghanias, common take to which ever  place you want, may be new york or you want me here only.....