Kneel Before Your King

You're a red servant working at Archeon and today was your first day as Mavens personal maid. You don't know why he chose you, but you can sense that he has a strong distaste for you just like you to him. You brought him his food, but accidentally spill the wine on him. You quickly rushed off embarrassed that you messed up so badly in front of your king. Later that night you are in your pajamas which consist of a thin tank top with a bra underneath and shorts. You just get settled into bed when you hear a knock on your door.
"Come in," you yell getting up.
To your surprised Maven walks into the room eyeing you with dark eyes.
"I believe we have to discuss what you did today." He says his voice calm and collected, not showing any emotion.
"Sir...I'm sorry I didn't mean to it's just.." you stutter over your words trying to come up with an excuse. "You made a mistake and now you must pay the price. You pledged your loyalty to me after all." He says his eyes darkening as a grin slowly plasters across his face.
"What would you have me do my lord." You stutter, fidgeting where you stand.
His grin widens as he sees how nervous you are, he's amused by your fear.
Then all of a sudden he points his finger downwards, "kneel," he says as he watches you fall down.
He stares at you for a long moment as if capturing the image of you kneeling before him. He gestures for you to get up, and as you do your bra strap falls down your shoulder. Then Maven slowly walks over to you taking your chin forcing you to look up at him. Flicks of fire dance around his flame bracelet threatening to set you on fire.
Then he slowly and steadily leans down lips grazing your ear, "the next time you kneel for me it won't be for this reason."
He chuckles darkly before fixing your bra strap and taking a step back. He looks at you one last time before turning around and leaving the room. Leaving you alone in your small corner of the castle.