King Maven

You hate the bustling of the castle. It's always bothered you, no room to breathe or to be alone. All of the other servants are so annoying to you, especially this specific red maid.
"Would you just look at Prince Maven.." she sighs breathlessly.
You just roll your eyes and chuckle a bit.
"Oh yes we know Prince Maven is fantastic," you sigh a bit jealous.
You've always found King Maven attractive even though you thought him vile and cruel. After you tease the girl for a while you leave to get back to your duties. After a short while a sentinel barges into your room demanding you to follow him. You feel a lump in your throat as you slowly follow the sentinel into the throne room. There Maven sits on his throne, looking beautiful in the light. He looks at you, eyes darkening, "Leave."
He moves his hand gesturing for the sentinel to leave. You take notice of all his big rings, they look gorgeous in contrast to his pale skin.
"You wanted to see me your highness—" In the blink of an eye he's in front of you, eyes boring into yours. The fire in his eyes is intoxicating and for a moment you wish you would burn in them.
"I believe we have a misunderstanding on our hands," he chuckles deeply, "because to my knowledge I'm no prince."
You gasp realizing, "S-sir everyone was doing it I was ju—"
He sighs and all but rolls his eyes. "I don't care about what they were doing I care about you."
You gulp taking a step back, realizing he's backing you against a wall. Your back hits the wall and the palm of his hand slams next to you, you can hear his deep breathes.
"Now then..." you can hear him growl under his breathe, "what's my name?"
You gulp looking into his dark eyes, "K-king Maven." He lets out a low chuckle amused, "Wrong answer."