Surprised?☃️💜

Manimegalai POV

I was waiting for Pavi for a long time and she wasn't coming.

Ada pongada! Naane ulla varen. Oru manishan evalo neram dhan wait panrathu 😏

As I went in, the person I saw.....

Mani:- MASTER 🤩!!!!!
Baba Baskar Master:- Chellam! Nee epdi chellam inga? Epdi iruka?
Mani:- Nalla iruken Master. Neenga epdi inga nu na kekanum!
Master:- Na oru velaya vanthen chellam. Unakum Dance kum sammandhame illaye nee epdi inga nu na keten?
Mani:- Master...What do u mean? Vareengala namaku oru one on one vechu papom!
Master:- Aiyayo...Na varla ma..Enna aala vitru 🙏🏻
Mani:- Ahn..adhu! Namma student uh...Pavithra nu solli. Naane solli tharen nu sonna kekama inga vanthu senthuruchu 👻
Master:- Mavale...Unaku! Pona povattum nu vita...Potu kudukava 🤨
Mani:- Aiyoo venam Master venam Master. Theriyama vaila irunthu vanthuruchu 😅

As we were talking, Pavi came.

Pavi:- Mani ka!
Mani:- Enna late uh?
Pavi:- Adhu performance vishayama discuss pannitrunthom ka. Nanum Bro vum. Adhan knjm late.
Mani:- Ivaru unaku bro va??
Master:- 👀
Pavi:- Ivaru illa ka. Bro va suggest pannadhu ivaru.
Mani:- Yaru Di antha bro?? Vara cholree!!

Ashwin POV

It was a usual weekend. My day went as usual enjoying with my friends. It was around 11 am. I got a call, so I was in my balcony speaking over the phone. When I ended the call and about to leave, I saw 2 guys standing on the road. I wondered who they were. One of them was speaking to someone over the phone and the other person just came from inside the house. But I just didn't care and went down.

Me:- Machan! Pudhusa yarum vanthirukangala enna namma pakathu veetuku?
Rakshan:- Pudhusa va? Na yarayum pakalaye macha
Bala:- Enakum therilaye.

Just then Sarath entered and seeing us talking, he too joined.

Sarath:- Enna Partner? Enna vitu moonu perum edho thaniya pesuringa?
Bala:- Deii sold aavatha sori naye! Unaku lam soru thanni vekurathe perusu. Ivara vitutu thaniya pesitangalama
Sarath:- Dei..Enna da mariyadha thenjite podhu 🙄 Nah partner?
Ashwin:- Ada paithiyam pudicha partner eh..Unna yarra vaaya kuduka sonna? Wanted ah vanthu vangi katikarathe velaya vechiruka 😂
Rakshan:- Dei dei! En da neenga vera. Onnula macha..Yaaro pudhusa vantha mari iruku nu Ashwin soltrunthan. Adhan adha pathi pesitrunthom.

Later we have fun and the day went on with regular routine. At the evening, we decided to play cricket in the nearby ground. So, we were all set and went.

Rakshan POV

All had gone. I was locking the door. I was about to go. But something made me think that I could call them also whom Ashwin told that they had come this morning.

Me:- Hi. I am Rakshan. Inga dhan pakathula iruken.
That Guy:- Ohh Hi! I'm Sam. Nanga inniki dhan vanthirukom inga.

I heard someone calling him and later he himself came outside.

Sam:- Idhu Pugazh Anna. En Annan mathiri. Na! Idhu Rakshan na. Ivaru namma pakathu veetla irukaru.

Then, we both greeted each other. I offered them and asked them if they would like to play Cricket with us. Pugazh thought for sometime and then he agreed.

So, I went with them to the ground. Seeing me with them, others were confused. But, then after introducing ourselves, we mingled quickly. Ashwin was a bit hesitant at the beginning. Later he also joined and everyone had a great time. It was almost 7 and we didn't even realise how the time flew.

After all the fun we had, we were returning home. Pugazh called us to his home and we went there. He introduced her sister Sivaangi, Manimegalai, his friend who was working as an anchor in a YouTube channel and his friend Pavithra.

Ashwin POV

Pugazh was very jovial. I was hesitant but soon we came into a Mapla-Machan bond. Then, we went to his home. And whom I saw there made both shocked and surprised. It was HER. I could say that she was also equally shocked but didn't show in her face and soon she mingled with my friends. I was jealous seeing the way she mingled with others yet I admired it 😄 And I was sooooo happy and excited too thinking that SHE is going to stay here from now on!!!

Hello guys!!! Update konjam delay bcoz of current illatha kaaranam 😅 Mannichuu 🙏🏻

How was the update?

Master nu did anyone guess 😜

And how about Ashaangi part? Upcoming-il more Ashaangi scenes waiting 😉

Leave ur comments below. Both positive and negative comments are accepted 😌 Suggestions are welcomed 😁

Keep Supporting 💜💜

Love you guys 💜

Stay safe 💜💜 Stay Kulukulu 💜☃️

Will see you soon in the next update 👋🏻👋🏻