Past 💔

The Inspector started asking the basic details from the duo.

Inspector:- Do you suspect someone?
Ashwin:- Yes, Sir.
Inspector:- Who is it?
Ashwin:- His name is Prakash.
Inspector:- Who is he? How do you know that its him?
Ashwin:- I know him for the past 6 years. I even, shifted from that area and also took a break and change in my career  to stay away from him. But, I don't know why he's still clinging onto the past and doing this to me...

Ashwin started shedding tears which turned into a suppressed weep

Inspector:- Sir, enna problem nu engaluku theliva sonna dhana we can take a step ahead. Please control yourself.
Ashwin:- Sorry Sir. I couldn't stop myself. Give me a few minutes, please!
Hussain:- Ashwin, relax. Na Sir kitta pesren. Neenga irunga.

Then, Hussain said everything what Ashwin said to him.

6 years ago...

On a pleasant evening, a girl was waiting for someone in a park. A person hugged her from the back. He lifted her and twirled her in the air. She held his shoulder for grip. She laughed and enjoyed the moment without averting her gaze from him.

He made her stand and kissed her forehead.

He:- Happy Love Anniversary di ❤️
She:- Love you da ❤️🥰
He:- Love you lots di ❤️😍

He hugged her tightly. She leaned onto his chest rested her head comfortably. Suddenly, she pulled out of the hug.

She:- Hey, avlodhana? Surprise, Gift lam illaya? Olunga ethavathu kuduthuru.. illaa.. konnuduven 😤
He:- Hey.. iru Di 😂 Tharuven! Aanalum, ippadi yarum ketu gift vangika matanga ma 🤭 Va

He grabbed her hand and lead her to his bike. They went to cafe. He blindfolded her and lead her to a table and made her sit on the chair. He slowly opened her eyes.

Her eyes widened and tears started flowing down her cheeks. Shle turned towards him. He understood her and put his hands around her.

He had made secret efforts to convince her parents and also succeeded in that. They were now in front of her eyes with a welcoming smile.

Her Mom:- Mapla vanthu pesuna vidham rombave matured ah irunthuchu ma. Appa kum romba pudichu pochu. Adutha varsham nee padipa mudichirupa. Mapla work panna start pannitaru na kuda, nee oru nalla velaiku poganum. Unmela unake oru confidence irukanum. Idhu ellam nadaka innum 2 years kandipa agum. Adhuku aprm ah ve kalyanatha vechikalam nu sonnaru ma. Appa is very much impressed with him. Nanga muzhu nambikayoda enga ponna ungaluku katti thara sammadham mapla!

Her happiness knew no bounds. That moment of her life was inexpressible in words for her. She was so overwhelmed with this, he has made.

(But she had no idea that all her happiness is just short-lived)

Her days passed on with more and more love❤️ And, one fine day, she was officially graduated as "Abhinaya B.E". She also got placed in a company and started her work life with a mixture of feelings - anxiety and lot of excitement!

Then, they fixed a date for the engagement of the duo. All went great and, they were now, going to be a couple officially after three months!

A month after the engagement, the couple was about to meet in the same cafe. It was almost half an hour he arrived. Still, she didn't come.

He took out his phone and texted her; no reply. He made a call; the call wasn't attended continuously. He called her Dad,

He:- Uncle, Abhi kelambitala?
Her Dad:- Ava appave kelambitale pa. Innuma varala?