Enna Solla Pogirai

Merry Christmas Readerseyy!!! Christmas Gift at the end of the chapter🎁

Ashwin had received a phone call from Prakash.

Prakash:- Enna pa Ashwin? Nee pota plan enaku theriyathu nu nenachiya! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Ipo.. Moonu ponnungalum enkitta dhan!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! (Pauses) Meet panlamaaa 😈😈

Ashwin:- Moonu ponnungala? Enna solra nee?

Prakash:- Theriyatha mariye nadikathinga Hero Sir. Ella vatiyum neenga nenachathe nadakathu. Ipo nee mattum vantha na unna mattum kolluven... Illana idhula oruthi bridge adilayo innoruthi beach oramavo...

Ashwin:- Heyyyy!!!!

Prakash:- Okay... Okay... Apparam, intha police ah lam kootitu vanthu comedy pannitrukatha sariya

Ashwin:- Na... Na varen.

Prakash:- Ppaah! Ipodhan pechu la bayam theriyuthu.... Adhe bayathoda inga vara!

(Call Disconnected)

Inspector:- Neenga munnadi ponga Sir. We'll follow you-
Ashwin:- Sir, please! This is something about 3 girls' lives. I don't want to put their lives into risk.
Inspector:- See, Ashwin! Its a case. Idha mari nanga neraiya case handle pannirupom. We promise you. Nothing bad is gonna happen. Trust me.

Ashwin thinks for a while and finally agrees to him half-heartedly. Then, Ashwin and Sarath go in a separate car, followed by the police.

.

.

.

Pugazh:- Ipo enna Mapla panlam?
Rakshan:- Ivangala follow panradha vitta vera vazhiye illa machan. Eppadiyum pavi, thangam iruka edathuku poi dhana aganum??
Pugazh:- Aana papa enga iruku, eppadi iruku nu onnume theriyalaye da.. Ivanga pinnadi vantha ethavathu theriyum nu nambi dhana vanthom..
Rakshan:- Adhe dhan macha nanum solren... Innum konja neram porumaya iruntha kandipa ethavathu kedaikum da.. Please!

As they were talking, Bala rushed towards them. He had sneaked behind them and had overheard them speaking to their Master. He also came to know about their plan and this is what he said,

Bala:- Avanga iruka edam inga dhan macha pakathula engayo iruku!!

The Master was clever and he had  found out that the trio is following them. So, he ordered his men to separate and go in different directions so that they can trap the trio. Luckily Bala came to know about their plan. But, unfortunately there were 4 men. Even if the trio separate to follow one each, one guy will be left out

The trio waited for them to part ways. Fortunately, two of the men moved together which means, they divided themselves into 3 teams.

Pugazh followed the duo while Rakshan and Bala followed a person each.

After a while of following, Pugazh noticed one of them missing. The next moment, he mixed with the public and searched for him, not missing an eye on the other one.

Suddenly, he felt a punch on his back, but there was nobody behind him. He was suspicious that they might be the ones going towards the actual building. Within a minute, the same guy was waving a hi at a distance. Pugazh rushed towards him and they picked up a fight. His suspicion increased as he saw one of them sneaking in a direction. Before he could properly figure out which building it was, the guy who was fighting sprinkles mud into his eyes and ran away.

Pugazh rubbed his eyes and after blinking his eyes for a while, he realised that they had escaped from him. But he was sure that his destination was somewhere in this same street. He texted the other two and they are here now.

Pugazh:- Cha!! Ivlo pakathula vanthu miss panniten da! Ahhhhh!!!
Rakshan:- Super ehhh!

What?!

Rakshan:- Illa Macha. Ipo dhan Ashwin avanuku call vantha number ah anupirunthan. Edatha kandupudichachu da! Antha building dhan.

They rush and reach at the back entrance of the building. It was an apartment. According to Rakshan, they had to be in the first floor. There were 3 windows. They climbed up holding the pipe, grill and the wall and reached the windows. The girls were locked up in a room each with their hands and legs tied up.

Pugazh entered Pavithra's room. Rakshan into Sivaangi's. Bala was utter shocked to see someone whom he expected the least!!!

(Author - Play "Soul of Doctor" readerseyy 😅😅)

Bala:- Rithu😳😳 Neenga epdi Inga?!

.

.

.

By the time, Rakshan informed Ashwin that the girls are safe. Ashwin and Sarath arrived. Sarath went to the back entrance to help the girls get down.

The Police too went with Sarath to enter the room after the girls get down.

Ashwin headed to the front door and a guy stopped him. He was wearing a mask so Ashwin couldn't see his face. After he checked Ashwin, he let him in.

There he stood, majestically! With much of arrogance evident in his look.

.

.

To be Continued..!

Hello Readerseyy!!!

Belated Merry Christmas to you all🎄🔔

Christmas Gift ah na solla varuvathu ennavendral, oru vazhiya intha college la irunthu konjam rest kedachathu nala mudinja alavuku you can expect back-to-back updates!!!!!

Finally, approaching towards the end of this track!

Hope you liked the update

I would love to hear from you, your comments and suggestions 💜

Meet you all in the next update!

Stay safe 💜 Stay Kulukulu ☃️