Thodu Vaanam

The duo is shocked to see Pugazh standing at the entrance. He is very furious and broken at the same time to learn that both his beloved ones are not missing but kidnapped, that too with his Mapla being a reason!

He stomps towards Ashwin and looks at his face. Ashwin can't even look at him in the eyes with a guilt of him being a main reason for the disappearance of the two.

**Slap**

Pugazh slaps Ashwin. Hussain runs towards him and holds his hand.

Pugazh(shouts):- Vidra!!!

And gazes towards Ashwin,

Pugazh:- Papa, Pavi kaanama pola, they're kidnapped num sollala. Avanga kidnap agi irukurathuku reason nee num sollala! Manishana da nee? Epudra unnala ippadi iruka mudinjathu?

He yells at Ashwin which turns out into a cry at the end. Ashwin couldn't say a word and kept mum.

Soon, Pugazh starts crying weakly. It was too emotional for Hussain to handle as he had never ever seen him crying. But still, he somehow managed to comfort Pugazh.

Thud!

All the three were jerked and turn to see the Inspector bang the table.

Inspector:- What the hell! Idhu Police Station ah illa unga veeda! Mariyadhaya avara kootikitu veliya ponga! That's it.

Then, Hussain took Pugazh out. And, after asking a few questions further, the inspector found a way. He immediately calls someone and gives him Pavi's and Sivaangi's number so they can track their mobile signal.

Shortly, they receive the location. The Inspector excuses himself for a moment and asks Ashwin to get ready to move on to the location. He also added that, any one of his friends could accompany them.

After the Inspector left, Ashwin forwards the location to his number and quickly deletes it from the Inspector's phone.

Then, he moves to where the others were there. In the meantime, Rakshan had informed Sarath and Bala, so they too reached there.

Pugazh:- Ashwin!

Ashwin couldn't meet his gaze with a guilt filled heart. Pugazh puts his hand around Ashwin's arm,

Pugazh:- Papa va enaku entha alavuku pudikum nu unake theriyum la Mapla! Antha oru nimisha kovam dhan. Ipo namma ellarukum mukiyam avanga rendu pera kapathrathu dhane!

Ashwin was so emotional that his Machan understood him without even an explanation. They share a small hug and then, back to the plan!

Ashwin said his plan to them and leaves with Sarath to go with the police. He also suggests Hussain to stay with Manimegalai for her safety.

As per the plan, Ashwin and Sarath go with the police to the location. On the other hand, Pugazh, Rakshan and Bala take another route to reach the same place before the police could arrive.

There were no signs of humans in that building.

Bala:- Mapla, anga paru Mapla!!

They saw a car leaving in a hurry through the back entrance.

Ashwin was clever enough to guess that already.

'If I'm not wrong, by now they would have known that we are tracking them down. So they will definitely change the place. Adhanala neenga vera ethavathu short route la mudinja alavuku sikiram reach aita ethavathu lead kedaikum machan'

They rush to follow the car which left just then. Pugazh was driving the car. Bala took the chance to note the car number. Without wasting a second, Rakshan switched on his iPad to track the car and succeeded.

Meanwhile, Police had just reached the building. They went for searching the entire building while Ashwin and Sarath stayed near the Police Jeep.

Ashwin glanced at his phone to see an expected text from Rakshan.

Machan! You were right. But cool, we have tracked their car. Will update you with the location once we reach

Ashwin relaxed a little that his plan worked. But, the thought of Sivaangi's condition unknown till now was painful.

The Inspector and Constable returned with two mobile phones, which the duo identified as Pavithra and Sivaangi's.

On the other hand, Pugazh and others had stopped by a tea shop where the kidnappers had also stopped. While Pugazh & Bala went to overhear what they were talking, Rakshan went to check in the car.

Both return after a short while and again start following them.

Rakshan:- Macha, anything useful?
Bala:- Illa Mama, Annanuku therinja avlodhan, epudra idhu nadanthuchu, ippadi dhan pesitrunthanga.
Pugazh:- Adha vechu patha, edho prechana nu theriyuthu. Aana enna nu therila! Aprm leader idhula yarume illa.. Avlodhan. Nee ponadhu?
Rakshan:- Rendum perume car la illa macha.
Pugazh:- Ennada solra? Ivanunga inga irukanga. Papa, Pavi ivanunga kudayum illa, antha building layum illana, apo enga dhan da irupanga 🥺
Rakshan:- Macha edhukum irukkatum nu dhan oru mic vandila vechitu vanthen. Avanunga pesradhu kekum. Ethavathu use agutha nu papom!

They patiently wait to hear some useful information.

All the three were equally shocked to hear what one of them said,

"Epudra ESCAPE aananga? Ippo annanuku enna badhil solradhu 🤦🏻‍♀️"

.

.

.

.

Here, Ashwin received a phone call from PRAKASH. The Inspector signals him to put it on speaker.

Prakash:- Enna pa Ashwin? Nee pota plan enaku theriyathu nu nenachiya! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Ipo.. Moonu ponnungalum enkitta dhan!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! (Pauses) Meet panlamaaa 😈😈

😲😲😲

To be continued..!

Who might be the third girl?

What is Prakash upto?

Will Ashwin be able to save them?

Wait for the next update 😜

Stay Safe 💜 Stay Kulukulu ☃️