Kidnapped - Part 1

As Manimegalai and Hussain were on their date, enjoying happily, they got a call from Sam.

Sam:- Sivaangi and Pavi Akka are missing!
Manimegalai:- What??😳😳 Dei relax. Location mattum share pannu we'll be there!
Hussain:- Sam, padhatta padathinga! Onnum agirukathu. We'll find them somehow. Anga pakathula konjam thedunga. Nanga vanthute irukom-
Sam:- Anna, adhellam nanga thedi pathutom Na😭 Pathutu dhan call panren🤧 (lashes) Avlo arivillama pogala! Dhayavu senju konjam sikirama vanga Na!

'Call Disconnected'

Manimegalai:- Ava tension ah irukan Da. Adhan apdi pesran-
Hussain:- Puriyuthu di. Nee va, nerla povom naama!

**An hour ago**

After having food, everyone were ready to leave. Sunita said that she'll go on her own as her hostel was nearby. The others didn't want to compel her since it was the first time for her to be with them, that too with a gang of half a dozen people! Her close circle had always consisted of one or two people max.

Sivaangi pleaded with Ashwin and Pugazh to make them accept her wish of coming with Pavithra in the scooty. The climate made her crave more for the night drive!

Though they would be there near them, they still wanted her to be in the car. Moreover, Ashwin wanted her to be by his side. However, Sivaangi won gaining a 'yes' from the duo. Pavithra made a "I'll tc. Don't worry" gesture towards Pugazh.

Mid-way, Pavithra's scooty made faces to move forward! She sighed looking at the fuel indicator and face-palmed herself for not checking it before. Luckily, they found a petrol bunk nearby. The others waited for them to come.

Sivaangi POV

Suddenly, I had the urge to use the washroom. I excused myself and went to the restroom to find blood stains on my pant!!!!

Shitt!! Why does this happen always in perfect wrong timings
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Thank God I have a napkin. Ufff!

I freshened myself and came out to see a mysterious person smoking and staring at me. However, I ignored him and started walking towards Pavithra Akka. But still, I felt him following me. I walked fast.

That person: Excuse me!

I didn't turn and walked further. But that crook grabbed by hand.

That person: Hey Papa! Would you like to come for a drive 😉

That's it! I turned to slap him hard for such a cheap behaviour. But, before I could do anything my head ached and even before I could understand what was going on, everything blacked out!

End of POV

Pavithra POV

I paid the bill. And turned to see Sivaangi returning. So, I turned towards the car and signalled them to move.

We had a secret plan of surprising Sivaangi. She loves surprises 😍 So, I and Sam made a plan to surprise her. As per the plan, now I'll make it late to reach home and he'll drive fast and reach first and do some preparations!!

As all these thoughts ran through my mind within seconds, I saw a random guy standing behind Sivaangi. He did something and the next moment Sivaangi was falling down.

Oh No! His intentions are not seeming to be good.

It was strange that the people in the bunk aren't even noticing this. I rushed towards the direction where Sivaangi was but before I could reach her, that guy stopped me from moving forward. He slapped me hard twice. I don't know what happened after that!

I opened my eyes but couldn't see anything. It was dark all around. A few moments later, I got used to the darkness. Meanwhile, I realised that my mouth, hands and legs were tied with something.

I also sensed that I was moving. No! I was in some kind of vehicle which is now moving.

Oh wait! I could see someone who is also in the same condition as mine. I moved slowly towards that person, without making any noise.

Oh God! It's Sivaangi!

She tried nudging her and waking her up, but she didn't. She doubted that someone was going to come, so she acted as if she was still unconscious and moved a little away from Sivaangi.

As she guessed there was someone there!!!

*****

Place: Unknown

Person 1: Annan 3 sonnaru Da! 2 dhan iruku?
Person 2: Sorry ney! Innonnu sodhapiduchu
Person 1: Cha! Ipo Annan kitta ennada badhil solrathu 🤦🏻

One of their mobile phone rings.

Person 1: Anney! Onnu mattum...
That man: Theriyum Da! Chi. Unga kitta oru velaya sonnadhuku 🤦🏻

*****

On the other hand, Hussain and Manimegalai had reached the location Sam shared.

Yes, as you guess it was somewhere randomly between that bunk and their home.

There, Sam was weeping and continuously murmuring, "ellam ennala dhan"

He asked Pugazh what had happened. Even though he had the same pain and sorrow, he somehow managed and explained them in short.

At that same moment, Ashwin got a call. He attended and after hearing the voice on the other end, he just froze. His hands trembled and he just sat in that place!

He just said one name which only Hussain heard,

"Prakash!"

He sensed that something was not going on well. He reached him when nobody noticed and dragged him alone.

Manimegalai and Rakshan were busy in convincing the other two and giving them some hope, so they didn't notice Ashwin and Hussain.

Hussain:- Ashwin dhayavu senju sollunga! Inga enna nadakuthu nu ungaluku edho theriyum
Ashwin:- I know who's behind this! Na mudinju pochu nu nenachathu innum mudiyala!
Hussain:- Aiyo! Puriyura mari sollunga..

**Ashwin says something in mute**

Hussain:- I think romba serious aguthu. We should tell them also about this.
Ashwin:- Hussain please 🙏🏻 Dhayavu senju vendam. Enaku neenga help mattum pannunga
Hussain:- Seri okay. Enaku enna doubt na Pavithra va kidnap pannathuku reason ava Sivaangi Papa kuda irunthathu mattum dhano nu thonala
Ashwin:- Yen apdi solringa?
Hussain:- Cuz they even tried kidnapping Manimegalai!!!

Sorry for making you wait long for opening the twist 😅

But, there are more unexpected things yet to happen 🤪

Stay Tuned!

Stay Safe 💜 Stay Kulukulu ☃️