I LOVE YOU 💕

Sorry guys! Had a small network issue!

Ashwin blindfolded Sivaangi and took her to their college lawn/garden area where he had already made a simple yet beautiful preparation and decor.

The moment they stopped, Sivaangi started squealing in excitement,

Sivaangi:- Vanthutoma Ashwineyy?? Kanna thorakava??
Ashwin:- Ma ma... Oru nimisham. Na sonna aparam kanna thora.
Sivaangi:- Aiyo evlo neram (pouts)

He giggled at her reaction. He slowly went behind her, and removed her blindfold. She blinked her eyes as everything seemed to be dark. When she got a clear view, she was like 😮 "aww".

Ashwin was already on his knees with a heart shaped balloon in his hand

Ashwin was already on his knees with a heart shaped balloon in his hand. Sivaangi was still in the shock; not back to reality. She was staring at him with her mouth wide-open. Her heart started beating faster.

Here, Ashwin's heartbeat was even more fast. He was deeply looking into her eyes. His throat suddenly became dry and he was out of words. He forgot everything which he had prepared to tell her.

He just spoke what came in his mind.

"Sivaangi Ma. Unake theriyum. Na evlo negative ah think panra person nu. Aana nee enkitta palaguna intha one year la enakulla evlo positivity ah nee kondu vanthiruka nu unaku theriyathu. 2 years munnadi iruntha Ashwin kum ipo iruka Ashwin kum naane neraiya difference pakuren. Idhu ellathukum karanam nee. Idhukellam return la na unaku enna panniruken na onnume illa. Adha pathi nanum unkitta apapo solliruken. Aana, 'ethayum expect panni yar kittayum affection kata mudiyathu' nu nee sonnapo un innocence layum oru maturity ah na unkitta pathen. Enna vida chinna ponnu enaku ivlo life values kathu kudupa nu na nenaikave illa. Ellathukum mela, enakkaga life full ah iruka yarume illa nu na epo lam feel panreno apo lam ethavathu oru vagai la na iruken nu nee prove panni iruka. I'm truly, deeply, madly in love with you Rowdy. Life long enkuda travel panna unaku sammadhama?"

He went on his knees, extending the balloon to her

He went on his knees, extending the balloon to her. He let out a big sigh turning slightly away from her. Sivaangi was in search of words. She didn't even expect this from him. Somehow, she gained back her conciousness and replied,

Sivaangi:- Umm.. Ashwin, neenga dhideernu ipdi solluvinga nu na expect eh pannala. I am sorry, Ashwin. Na... actually, na already committed.

Ashwin broke when he heard the last sentence she said. Tears started flowing from his eyes. Sivaangi turned to leave. Ashwin screamed,
"Pogatha ma! Please, don't leave. Sivaangi ma! Sivaangi ma"

He felt something caressing his head. He touched it. The moment he touched, it stopped moving. It was so soft. Then he realised, it was a hand and also, he was able to hear a soft voice. He listened more cautiously. It said,

"Na engayum pogala. Na iruken Ashwineyy!"

Wait! He knows this voice. It was Sivaangi's voice. His Rowdy's voice. He slowly lifted his head and saw her sitting next to him and he was lying on the floor.

He jerked and got up; adjusted himself and settled beside her. He cupped her face, tears welled up in his eyes. His lips mumbled,

Ashwin:- Nee enna vitu pogala la, nee enna vitu pogala la?
Sivaangi:- Engayum pogala.... Ennachu Ashwineyy?
Ashwin:- Ama.. ipo enna achu?
Sivaangi:- Adha than na keten 🤨
Ashwin:- Enaku edho kanavu kanda mariye iruku. Enna achu ipo? Na ethavathu sonnena?
Sivaangi:- Sonnena va😳 Adapavi!
Ashwin:- Edhuu??? Da va 😳
Sivaangi:- Pinna! Nalla paragraph size ku pesi propose pannitu na reply panrathukulla mayakam potu vera vilunthu... Ethavathu sonnena va?

She smacked his shoulder. He was still confused between dream and reality.
Suddenly, he shaked his head and said,

Ashwin:- Seri ipo adhellam vidu. Na propose pannadhuku reply panna vantha nu sonniye. Enna nu sollu ma
Sivaangi:- Ama... Apo sonna romba emotional ah irunthirukum. Ulagathulaye propose pannitu faint aana aalu neengala dhan irupinga 😂 (looking at the sky) enna pa aalu ivaru 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ashwin:- Ma. Aparam kalaichikalam. Feel pannalam. Nee reply sollu ma.
Sivaangi:- Innum reply reply ah? Ivlo neram pesiyum puriyala na kashtam kashtam. Ungala vechu lifelong epdi dhan samalika poreno!

She murmured the last line under her breath.

Ashwin:- I heard it 😉

Sivaangi turned to the other side and blushed. Then, she said changing the topic,

Sivaangi:- Seri polama?
Ashwin:- Enga poganum (pinches her nose)
Sivaangi:- Auditorium ku! Ellarum theda matanga?
Ashwin:- Matanga
Sivaangi:- (shocked) epdi??
Ashwin:- Unna thavira avanga ellarukume theriyum n unaku propose panna poren nu 🤭
Sivaangi:- Ellarum...
Ashwin:- Ellar kittayum OK vangiten 😅
Sivaangi:- Idhu epa?
Ashwin:- Inniki Kalaila!
Sivaangi:- Fraud uh (blushes 🙈)
Ashwin:- En munmadi vekka padatha Sivaangi ma!

(He said deeply looking into her eyes and his one hand cupping her cheek)

Sivaangi:- Patta?

Ashwin went closer to her. Both their heartbeats increased and were in a perfect rhythm. She placed her small hands on his chest and tried to push him. But in vain. He reduced the distance between them. He pecked her cheek. Her cheeks flushed red. She hid her face in his chest.

Ashwin:- You make me lose my control when you blush. I can't resist myself from kissing you with all my love 💓

She moved slightly away from him and kissed his forehead. Ashwin closed his eyes and felt her lips on his forehead. It was like assuring him that she would never leave him.

Sivaangi:- I LOVE YOU 💕
Ashwin:- Finally, sollita!

She smiled.

Ashwin:- Polama?

Sivaangi just hummed in reply. They went back with their hands interwined!

How was the update?

Hope you liked it!

Stay safe 💜 Stay Kulukulu ☃️

Meet you all next Sunday ✌🏻