💚|Arrival|💚

-WAIT! But before we start, I got some thingie-thingies to tell you all.

DISCLAIMER: MENTIONS OF TORTURE, SUICIDE/DEATH, INFANTICIDE, MURDER, TEEN PREGNANCY, SELF-HARM, EATING DISORDERS AND MISCARRIAGE/ABORTION, INTERSEX GENITALIA (mentions) are all prominent in this book. The appropriate trigger warnings will be written in italic + bold before each chapter starts.

If you find any of the ^following^ offensive or triggering, I will try to remove it or just not mention it: for example, the intersexuality, infanticide, and teen pregnancy are not that prominent in the fic, but those topics will be addressed/mentioned/talked about. 

If you are intersex and find my description incorrect, please let me know:

If you are intersex and find my descriptions offensive, please let me know:

I myself am not intersex, nor have gone through any of the listed, so if anything is offensive, triggering, or just confusing/incorrect in terms of descriptions and how it's portrayed, let me know and I will take full consequences for my actions.

If anything listed makes you feel uncomfortable, or you merely don't like the ships, AU, anything listed above, or just don't feel like reading this, you can always drop this fic. 

I WILL NOT TOLERATE HATE COMMENTS. DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ.

Also, there are ships, since, of course, I'm that kind of person.

Stucky, faint hints of Wandavision and Scarletwidow, Hawksilver, Ironstrange, Dashingfrost/Fandroki/Fandral x Loki, Angrboda x Loki*, Svaldifari x Loki**, Thorbruce, CarolValkyrie, Parley/Harley x Peter, Shuri x MJ, Warriorshock (Sif x Darcy), etc.

*Angrboda situation: in my AU/Jess-verse, the Jotnar are intersex and are capable of both giving birth and getting others preggo. Some Jotnar simply don't identity with any gender. Angrboda identifies as male; can be considered an OMC. He was the Sire/father of Fenrir, Jormungandr, Hela, and another one of OFC [the OFC is dead, btw.]

**Svaldifari situation: in my AU/Jess-verse, Svaldifari is a Vanir-Jotun shapeshifter, whom despite his broad build and incredible height, is actually around the same age as Loki. He's dead, as is Angrboda. He is the father of Sleipnir, who is also a shapeshifter.

Fandral situation: in my AU/Jess-verse, Fandral is the twin brother of Sigyn. He and Hogun were Loki's childhood friends; Hogun flocked towards Thor a bit more later on in life, but Fandral continued to be kind and funny to Loki. He's the father of Narfi and Vali. Sigyn acts as their 'mother' in order to keep them safe from Odin and the rest of Asgard. Volstagg and Hogun are the only Asgardians/Vanir that know.

Talking about the Jotun-intersex-Laufey + Farbauti dealio:

Laufey, his 'dam' or mother, identifies as male. He became pregnant around the beginning of the Aesir-Jotun war, using an 'ice illusion' of his father, Nal, in his place to protect both himself and the baby Loki, but the giants not fighting in the war. His two sons, eldest Helblindi, second eldest Bylsteir are also with him. Around the end of the war, Loki is born as 'Loptr,' to Laufey and Farbauti, his father, who briefly returned from the fighting to help Laufey with the birth.

However, Odin and the Asgardian forces breached the castle, causing Farbauti to run off, telling Laufey to hide away in one of Jotunheim's sacred temples, as Laufey, despite his status as a king and warrior, was weak and tired from the birth. Helblindi and Bylsteir follow. Together, they hide away in the temple, until Laufey is forced to find Farbauti after feeling a shift in their seidr [magic] go eerie.