💚Tom Hiddleston (Part One)💚

I already mentioned that you're all played by actors... and you're all comic book characters... and how you're all fictional and all that confusing dimension-realming chaos I described for you all is basically why you're here?

"I believe you did..." Frigga said politely. "I assume we are all reacting to Loki's actor?"

...how did you know? "I was raised by witches," she teased. "I figured, since you mentioned it before as well. I must admit, I am curious to see what talented actor portrays Loki in your dimension, Lady Jess."

'I forgot. Anywho... let's get on with it, shall we?'

Thomas William Hiddleston is an English actor. He is the recipient of many accolades, including a Golden Globe Award and a Laurence Olivier Award, in addition to nominations for two Primetime Emmy Awards and a Tony Award.

He is currently 40 years old.

(Sorry if that's not the greatest picture for them to react to, I just liked the picture - not because of Tom Hiddleston's bare chest and abs, but because it kind of 'proves' something - like, that Loki is actually fit

(Sorry if that's not the greatest picture for them to react to, I just liked the picture - not because of Tom Hiddleston's bare chest and abs, but because it kind of 'proves' something - like, that Loki is actually fit. Something along those lines.)

((Caught you simps in 4k. Guess what? You're a victim. jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk- I swear))

An uncomfortable silence among the Asgardians. A couple women were mildly shocked upon seeing their prince's- er, this 'Tom Hiddleston' and his bare chest. Most of the einherjar were on the edge of their seats, watching their girlfriends and wives shamelessly gasp and then quietly giggle at the sudden image. 

Prince Loki never took off his ridiculous long sleeved tunics and shirts, so seeing his bare chest and arms for once was something so peculiar and unusual for them. 

The Jotuns oohed and awed over the physique of their third prince. 

"Brother! Your physique is most impressive!" Thor smiled, completely oblivious to the eye roll and 'you're not my brother' mutter under Loki's breath. "You might have to teach me your methods of training! Now that I think of it... I've never seen you train before. Are you sure that isn't some illusion?" he said in a taunting way. 

The einherjar and other Asgardians chortled along with their prince, unaware of the scowls the Jotuns, especially the Jotun Royal Family, sent in their direction. The Warriors Three themselves scowled, only laughing when a fellow Asgardian glanced in their direction. 

Loki's children grit their teeth - the sides of Hela's chair began to blacken, falling to the ground in a sludgy but powdery pile. A sigh ran among all of them. They did their best to ignore it, knowing that them standing up for their father would only weaken his image in the pesky Asgardian's cliche blue eyes. 

"I think you look... fit," Bruce commented, trying to a smile. 

"Thank you, Doctor Banner," Loki sighed, massaging one of his temples. "Thank you."