💚Tom Hiddleston (Part Two)💚

(sorry for being gone for so long, i haven't really been mentally 'here' for the last few months. some family things happened, some personal romantic fiascos, and a couple missing assignments (a lot of) happened yet... here i am :D

i'm sorry for not continuing the rest of the video from the last chapter but i cannot focus for the life of me and writing stuff word for word from videos is the last thing i can possibly do - like, if i had to write stuff down from a video in order to live while i'm held at gunpoint, i'd probably die o-0.

let's pretend like omg loki was able to hold mjolnir oml wow amazing powerful thor has a dick moment and loki outsmarted him and made him look like an idiot va va voom voom. 

that being said, thanks so much for being patient, my love for you all is like, all the way up to the rooftops of NYC. i never been to NYC. either way, thanks for reading, here you go :D. go fetch!!)

'Reacting to more Tom! Can never get enough of this guy, he's honestly amazing.'

"He sure seems like it. Beats Reindeer Games by... a gazillion," Tony snorted as Loki rolled his eyes. Thor frowned. Of course the Avengers and Loki did not have the greatest relationship, but he was sure that if they had just gotten to know him...

It was ironic, really. Thor hated to admit it... but he had no idea what Loki did beside read, practice his... handsy tricks... and... take over innocent civilizations. Visit his beast- children? Fake his death? 

'Let's get some more pictures of Thomas William Hiddleston out, see some reactions.'

"OH MY GOD! WHyyyyyyyyy

"OH MY GOD! WHyyyyyyyyy... is the EVIL god so attractive?!" Darcy screamed, startling Thor and Jane from their little 'cuddle-ish' stupor. Loki snorted as Fandral smirked, nudging Hogun, who rolled his eyes.

"Oh my! Is he a musician?" Frigga asked. Loki and Thor both learned how to play simple instruments as a child, like the flute and the lyre. For Thor, he took a more 'creative' approach and ended up scaring away half of the castle staff with his horrendous bagpipe playing. 

(I did state that there was going to be Frigga bashing in this. Here you go.)

She had a lingering feeling that Loki may know how to play other instruments as well. Jotun ones, like their hide-skin drums or some other weird animal bone debauchery. Seeing all the animal bones dressed down onto the two Jotuns claiming to be Loki's loving biological parents made her feel sick.  

"Well, Queen Frigga, the girl up in the vents did mention that Tom knew how to sing really well," Clint said, finishing off with some other odd mutterings about how he would rather be in SOME sort of A/C vent than reacting to his arch nemesis.

'About that... I would say he's an amateur musician. All the music work, such as singing, has been done by him... but... as for some of the instrument work, I'm not quite sure if he or someone else, like a stunt actor or a actor double actually did those things. Guitar excluded, I'm talking about drums and a violin here and there.'