💚Kid Loki (Part 2)💚

'How about some videos? I'll show you guys some silly things, some serious things... y'know the drill by now, I believe.' 

(Oh lordie, please, no copyright. THIS VIDEO IS NOT MINE.) 

"Hey kid, what's that weird black thing you wear on your head? Not your hood but like, the tight thing that kinda covers everything. And how come you're not wearing it in that video cover?" Tony asked. "It makes you look like,  I don't know, a nun." 

Kid Loki sniffed. "It's called a 'whimple,' you uncultured swine. Hey, Stark, aren't you supposed to be a genius and know these things?" they shot back. 

"Ouch. Kid's got sass." 

'Enough with that. Let's start it, yeah?' 

The video begins and immediately, Kid Loki is seen with a troubled expression on his face. His hands are propped up on his hips as someone (2012 Loki) frantically rants about having a 'conversation with himself.' The scene quickly changes to Kid Loki turning around to the sound of growling before turning and summoning a sword with his magic to point at 2012 Loki. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, that kid just summoned a sword! Whoa, Thor, is that normal?" 

Thor chuckled. "Why, Loki has been doing that all of our lives! Really, there's a rather funny story from our youth. You see, I love snakes, I'm a big snake kind of person and so here I am as a wee child - still incredibly strong and powerful, yes... I was roaming in my aunt Idunn's apple grove when I came upon a gorgeous green snake-" 

"Is this some kind of Adam and Eve type story? Some snake comes up, taunts you, makes you eat some magic, cursed apple and then you end up cursing Asgard or something?" Clint questioned. "Because that's what I'm hearing so far." 

"I wasn't finished! As I was saying, I find this gorgeous snake and I just, I had to pick it up and then guess what? The snake was Loki! As soon as I picked him up and wrapped his snake self around my neck, he changed back and shouted: 'BLERGH, IT'S ME!' And stabbed me!" Thor laughed, wiping away happy tears. "Oh, those were such great times, brother." 

"I was trying to kill you." 

"I'm sure you were, Loki." 

"I really was." 

"Okay," Thor responded with a smile. 

The theater went silent as Thor remained smiling at Loki, who glared at the blond. 

'Um... okay. Onwards.' 

Kid Loki's sword threat knocks 2012 Loki onto the grass. He towers over 2012 with his sword as 2012 looks on in fear. 

"Is that this Loki?" someone asked. 

'Stop WAILING, or you will signal Alioth!' 

"What's an alioth?

"Sounds like some kind of big, fancy word." 

'Alioth is the Void's guardian - it makes sure no one gets in or gets out. It's basically a whole bunch of clouds that take the shape of a rabid wolf. If anything tries to get in or out, Alioth will notice and... I won't go any further than that.' 

"Man... so it's like a killer cloud?" 

'Basically.' 

2012 Loki apologizes as Kid Loki shakes his head and rolls his eyes in disbelief, still pointing his sword at 2012. With a flick of his hand, the sword is summoned away. Kid Loki pauses before remembering to help 2012 up off the dead grass. The scene cuts again to Kid Loki explaining just what the Void was to 2012 Loki.