💚Agent of Asgard [Canon](Part One)💚

Kid Loki's all grown up - and the God of Mischief is stronger, smarter, sexier and just plain sneakier than ever before. As Asgardia's one-man secret service, he's ready to lie, cheat, steal, bluff and snog his way through the twistiest, turniest and most treacherous missions the All-Mother can throw at him...

"What...?" Thor turned his head to the side in confusion. "What is this one-man service?" 

"Is he some kind of agent?" Clint frowned, eyebrow arched. "Or a spy," Natasha added.

"For me?" Frigga asked, startled. She hadn't been referred to as the All-Mother in so long.

'Yes, actually! That's what we're going to react to!'

"So, Loki's some kind of S.H.I.E.L.D agent... but instead of S.H.I.E.L.D, it's Asgard...ia?"

'Pretty much. As you've seen from the last set of videos, fanart, memes, blah, blah, blah, King Loki died, leaving Kid Loki in his place, he returns in the form of the magpie Ikol, Kid Loki eats Ikol and King Loki and Kid Loki become one.' [1]

"Does this brat just put shit in his mouth and eat it or...? Because you really need to watch what he's eating... 'cause I can guarantee you that he's gonna start eating plastic at some point. Or hands..." Tony shivered at that last part, ignoring the look Kid Loki sent him.

"I eat when I want, what I want, and how I want," Kid Loki snarked back. 

"Snakes, wolves, birds, milkshakes, Hot Cheetos, juice boxes, kid, what the hell is your diet?" Hela counted each thing out with her fingers, leaning over to stare with minor concern for her younger, kid version of her mother-father. "Human meat?!"

Kid Loki pouted. "Maybe... I do like bacon." This Hela was so different! She was nice... 

"The gremlin probably has rabies," Darcy commented, snorting.

"My brother has no such thing!" Thor gaped, offended. 

"He sounds like a nine year old Ipad kid," Peter (Parker) snickered. 

Kid Loki glared at all of them. "I'm eleven, so shut the fuck up!"

(I know he's like 13-14 as Kid Loki, but I found the vine reference funny.)

The Gen-Z kids gasped, understanding that reference. 

'Enough. Basically Loki is an agent sent by the All-mothers, Frigga, Gaea, and Idunn to do missions for Asgardia - the newish-old Asgard floating somewhere over the US - while they monitor his life.'

"Idunn is Vanir. She holds no rights to the throne of Asgard!" Odin growled.

Frigga frowned. "Idunn is my younger sister. Surely she has some sort of connection through me, Odin. Honestly, you're being ridiculous," she scolded, hurt inside. Odin never liked Vanirs - Freya, the queen, Frey, her brother, king of Alfheim, Idunn, the gardener who supplies the golden apples of longevity and beauty to the gods - even Vanaheim itself.

"Who is Gaea?" Thor asked. He had never heard of her before. "I'm not aware of her."

Odin and Frigga stopped their bickering (much to the relief of the other theater goers) to freeze in their seats. Frigga shot Odin a glare, as if asking him to reveal something tragic. Based on the way Frigga and Odin fought over eye contact, this Gaea person had something to do with Thor.

"I really need to add THIS to my blog," Kid Loki smirked, typing onto his Starkphone.

'ENOUGH. Gods... look, Billy uses his magic to age Kid Loki up into... Agent of Asgard Loki! And that is what we're going to react to now. Happy...?'