💚Kid Loki {Part One}💚

'I'm gonna add a special guest from a place called the Void. I hope you all are ready.' 

"Hold on, I thought this was the Void-" 

"Not the Void," Loki hissed, rubbing his fingers under his eyes. 

Crackling noises hushed the audience as a portal began to form like a hurricane in the middle of the room. Angry shouts and curses echoed into the room as a figure slowly started to form in the middle of the twister, shouting something about: 

"Tumblr? Hey, Pete, isn't that what you use?" Tony nudged Peter. 

The portal suddenly crackled back into mist, floating away to reveal:

"Is that...?" 

"IS THAT A CHILD VERSION OF LOKI?!" 

A smaller, shorter, brattier looking Loki stood in the middle, unaware of their surroundings. They wore a short green tunic with a hood over a pair of tight black leggings. For shoes, they wore gold trimmed boots that went up to just about their knees. Under the mop of thick, curly black hair, a circlet was placed. A large belt buckle with two horns engraved held everything in place. 

"Why am I here? I was in the middle of..." Kid Loki complained, only to pause when they noticed the amount of people gawking at them. Laufey and Farbauti looked awestruck at their child while Odin and Frigga looked almost pale at the sight of them. 

"What the fuck?" 

"LANGUAGE!" all the Avengers (excluding Steve and Thor) shouted. Who taught this kid that?!

'Alright, Kid Lokes, gonna call you that, you're here for a reason-'

Kid Loki sighed, pocketing their Starkphone. 

'Yeah, I bet you hear that a lot. We're here to react to some moments and memories of yours, do you mind?' 

"I don't have a choice, don't I?" they asked, propping their hands on their hips. 

"Ahahahahaha, no. Pronouns?" 

"He/him." 

'Lovelyyyy.' Kid Loki let out a yelp as he was suddenly dropped between the Asgardian and Jotun seating. He tumbled into a Mall Santa throne, equipped with juice box holders. Kid Loki shrugged, getting comfortable. 

'Let's start off with something small, hm? How about some pictures, scenes, yknow?' 

"Get it on with, I have mortal women to deal with on Tumblr!" Kid Loki yawned. Loki sighed, snapping his fingers. Kid Loki squacked as his phone suddenly appeared in Loki's hand - "Pay attention, child, we have no time for your devices!" 

Before Kid Loki could complain, the screen had formed again, a photo on the screen. 

Kid Loki's bored expression fell as his eyebrows furrowed

"Not this..." he muttered, hiding his face from the rest of the theater. What had he expected, of course there would be some kind of angsty reaction for the entirety of one NYC block to view like it was an open house show.