Older Sibling

Sorry not focusing on Puffy or Sam, but more on Foolish's and Tommy's relationship. It's short though.

I BELIEVE IN RACCOONINNIT SUPREMACY!

Foolish and Tommy have begun to really open up to each other, the two acted like they were related by blood even though that wasn't the case. Tommy let out his animal features around Foolish a lot more, Tommy didn't feel the need to hide his hybrid self around Foolish.

Foolish had told Tommy that he was the God of Death, Tommy laughed hard saying the line that everyone says when Foolish tells them.

"But you literally look like a Totem of Undying" (if I spelled that wrong I'm sorry). Foolish sighed "why does everyone say that?" Tommy clutched his stomach to stop the pain of his laughter.

Foolish didn't think that Tommy was making fun of him, in fact, Tommy wasn't he was just confused about how he looks the exact opposite of what he actually was.

Tommy tackled Foolish to the ground and layer his head on his chest. Foolish felt Tommy's raccoon ears on his neck. Foolish didn't expect to be jumped on and tackled to the ground by the young teen so he hit the hard cobblestone floor with a thud. (I can already see the comments, this is platonic ok.)

Tommy wrapped his light brown and cream tail around his older brother and he felt content just laying there on the floor in Foolish's arms. Foolish felt a cozy warm pressure around his right leg and found it to be Tommy's raccoon tail.

Foolish stroked Tommy's ears and he sat up while holding the raccoon hybrid in his hands. Tommy accidentally let out a soft purr at Foolish's touch causing Foolish to gasp and smile. Tommy immediately covered his mouth and stared at Foolish straight in the eyes. "You never heard that got it?"

Foolish chuckled and he felt warm, a feeling of warmth and happiness consumed him with the 17-year-old snuggled up into his chest. Foolish was shocked at Tommy, Foolish barely even knew the boy and already he was acting like a soft boy.

Almost no one saw this side of Tommyinnit, the side that wasn't war and blood the side that wasn't chaotic and stubborn. Foolish was one of the only people who saw what Tommy actually was.

(Hold up... I searched this on Google and this motherf*cker is canonically 23'3 BITCH WHAT! I'm not having that, Foolish will be 6'2.)

Tommy felt his eyelids get heavy and he fell asleep right on Foolish's chest. Foolish picked up his raccoon brother and walked him to his temple thingy. (Idk what it's called I'm sorry.) Foolish allowed Tommy to sleep in his room. The raccoon had his claws sharp, he clung to Foolish unconsciously and almost drew blood from Foolish's skin. 

Tommy dragged Foolish down with him onto the soft comforting sheet of the bed. The two snuggled up with each other and were not disturbed the entire night.

I grant you an early chapter. 

Happy pride month everyone. If you're part of the LGBTQ+ community you have my respect.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Requests?

Please eat or drink something today. :)

My sister is stressed out with her finals exams coming up. So to anyone who is in college or high school......

YOU WILL FUCKING NAIL THOSE EXAMS!

bye loves *blows kiss*