Momma

I'm tired, so very short one for you.

Rain poured down from the dark cloudy sky. Everyone was inside except for Puffy, she loved water, when you grow up on a ship at sea, water becomes a very good friend. Puffy did wear a rain coat to give herself a little bit of cover, an umbrella never even crossed her mind.

Puffy hummed a song that she was taught when her mom first showed her the sea. She remembered the tune very vividly but forgot to lyrics. (my excuse for being lazy) Puffy smiled, the rain softly dribbled along her soft white sheep wool. Everything was going perfectly until she hear soft cries come from one of the empty street ways.

Puffy slowly followed the cries, they sounded like they were emitting from a young boy. Puffy's heart broke, she was told stories of parents either being killed or abandoning their children. Puffy thought about what she could do, she always wanted to be a mother, but was she ready? Well we're going to find out.

Puffy saw the poor child, he had dirty blonde hair and large amounts of burns and scratches on his face, his eyes were an emerald green and to match he wore a soft lime hoodie. Puffy gently touched the boys fingers and the boy didn't cower back, instead he leaned into her hand and calmed down. Puffy saw a name tag placed on his hoodie it labeled..

Clay

Was that his name? It seemed out of the usual, but Puffy was already in love with the child. Clay noticed where the woman was looking at and he immediately covered up his name tag. "Please don't call me Clay, my name is Dream" he said. "Sure, ok. So Dream can I take you home with me?" Dream nodded and reached his hands out, Puffy picked up Dream who looked to be around 10 years old. (let's just say he's smol and he got a massive growth spert).

Puffy carried her new son all the way to her house and sat him down on her couch next to her hidden storage room. Dream saw a remote and, being a kid, pressed the big red button on the top of it. That button activated a Redstone contraption that showed Dream a glowing sword. Puffy turned around and panicked when she saw Dream staring at the netherite blade "Dream don't touch that!" Puffy felt overprotective and picked Dream right off his feet.

"Now, now my little duckling let's not hurt ourselves futher"  Dream frowned, touching one of his scars on his face. "Do you have anything that could cover up my face?" Dream questioned Puffy was the one to now frown "your face is beautiful, you don't need to hide it" Puffy hugged Dream and ran her hands down his back.

Once Puffy calmed her son down she went to make some food. Dream saw a piece of paper and drew a smiley face on it, he than cut it out and used a rubber band to secure it around his head. Somehow he could see out of it and he made his way to Puffy's voice when she called him for dinner.

Puffy didn't say anything about the mask because she thought it looked cute.

This chapter does not make me a C!Dream apologist.

Also I've fallen into the DNF Fandom. I'm not sure if I should call for help or keep quiet.

I'm getting my covid vaccine shot tomorrow, it's actually today because it's 12:57am. I'm a little nervous but I'll pog through the pain.

Have a great day/night

Stay save out there :)

Bye