Hey again (this is actually a chapter)

So I watched the Nintendo direct about two weeks ago and started this. Sorry it didn't come out sooner. But before that, SPLATOON 3 IS GONNA BE AWESOME! And to celebrate we have Dsmp and Splatoon 1 and 2 crossover, some of the weapon kits are not as they are in the game. Enjoy!

As usual, Inkopolis Square was packed with different coloured squids and Octos, everyone was just chatting with eachother and eating at Crusty Sean's. Nothing too exciting was going on until a certain team walked into the square.

It was none other than the Dream Team. (Bad is part of it because each team needs 4 teammates) They were quite popular in the world of Battles. They were thought of as the best of the best because they were all S+ ranked.

Dream was the leader, their colour was lime. The Heavy Splattling was his weapon, he loved the range and it's power, and they best part was the sting ray special. He could be on the complete opposite side of the stage and still take out one or two opponents. Dream was so confident in his main and special weapon that he ingnored his sub weapon entirely.

George was a strategic Inkling, he knew how to counter attack when the tide of battle wasn't on their side. His weapon was the Soda Slosher, George wasn't very reliant on his weapon, instead he mostly used his sub weapon, which was the suction bomb, it's powerful blast radius was what drew George towards it. Obviously his special weapon was a suction bomb rush, it was a chaotic special and anyone who got near it ended up splatted.

Sapnap love to get up in his opponents face, so naturally the splat dualies was his go to. He would rush into a 2v1, splat one than dodge roll out, and if the other teammate survived and was on his tentacles than the splashdown easily got rid of them.

The fourth and final member was Badboyhalo, the Kensa splatterscope was what he used. His patience made this weapon very powerful in his hands. Although the sprinkler sub weapon wasn't the best for offense his special allowed him to get in there, his bubble blower acted like a shield for him and the rest of the team. Anyone who was in his line of sight wasn't safe, he had perfect aim every time.

Some of the females in the square were freaking out, while they were good fighters they were also very good looking. If any one of them talked to or even acknowledged a female Cephalopod they would consider it the best time of their lives.

The Dream Team was at the square for the day to complete in some Ranked battles. They all treated everything very seriously especially if it was a battle, any type of battle.

On the other side of the square another team was preparing for a whole day of turf and ranked. Tommy, Ranboo, Purpled and Tubbo (I would call this "team traumatized" but that's a little....) they went by Team flow.

They loved annoying tf out of each other, but as soon as they stepped onto their home base their teamwork shot through the roof.

Tubbo called out most of the shots but he wasn't the leader. No one was the leader, they all accepted everyone's calls for battle. Surprisingly they never fought for leadership.

Ranboo was your typical player, Splattershot with a splat bomb and splashdown. That kit didn't make him weak though. He always found a way to surprise the opponent. He preferred to stick with turf and not play competitively.

Purpled played an Custom Explosher (best weapon fight me). So he stayed in the backlines helping with splats and painting a lot, when he needed to, his baller would get up in anyone's face and push them back a bit. He excelled in splat zones, being an A he was pretty good.

Tubbo was a defensive player, so the Tenta brella was for him. It gave a large amount of cover for him and his team onto of that it was very durable. He loved going crazy with the Inkzooka, he always wanted to have his special gauge at full power or close to it.

Tommy was the offensive one of the group he switched between Enperry splat dualies, different Gals, the Range Blaster and Arosprays. Each one gave him a different special. The Range Blaster was what he used the most, and while the Squid beacon wasn't his favorite sub the ultra stamp special was the best thing that Tommy could've asked for. That hammer could do anything, splat enemies on the ground and flatten them like pancakes, he could do a flip causing anyone behind him to respawn and the best part was that he could throw the thing.

Just as Purpled was about to drag his team into Deca Tower, the television came to life. It was time for the news, on screen was Off The Hook a duo that consisted of a short Inkling rapper named Pearl and an Octoling DJ named Marina.

Bold=Pearl
Italics=Marina
(Sorry if I don't get the dialoge right)

"Ya'll know what time it is?"
"It's Off The Hook coming to you live from Inkopolis Square"
"Check it! Here are the current Turf war stages!"

The screen showed Kelp Dome and Arowana Mall as the two stages for turf wars.

"Ooh Marina I think Kelp Dome was the first map that I ever played"
"But you told me it was Blackbelly Skatepark"

"The Mode for ranked is Tower Control! And here are the staged for that"

Once again the screen showed two stages for ranked this time. Snapper Canal and Humpback Pumptrack appeared.

"This one's a tongue twister Humptrack Pump..back, dang it!"
"You'll get it one day Pearlie"

"And finally here are the current Leauge Battle stages, which is on Clam Blitz at the moment"

The final two stages appeared to be Moray Towers and Musselforge fitness.

"I love the open air on Moray, how about you Mar?"
"Pearl we've talked about this, don't call me that"

"Well it looks like that's all the time we have.
Until next time!"

They both started doing their ending pose

"Don't get cooked...Stay Off The Hook!"

And with that the screen faded into black.

"TOWER CONTROL YESSS!" Tubbo yelled, it was his favorite mode, his brella allowed him to stay on top of the tower without getting splatted. Tommy was the one who took out most of the players before they could get to the tower. "I don't like that mode" Ranboo said "You just don't like Ranked" Tubbo retorted Ranboo fiddled with his white and black side tentacle. "And that's not fresh dude" Purpled added. "Hey I won the final splatfest thank you very much, and I'm kinda fresh" Ranboo yelled.

Tommy crossed his arms "if you three fuckers are done arguing than we can get into a lobby" Tubbo apologized while Purpled stuck his tongue out "I'm not wrong" he mumbled so that his team didn't hear.

Tommy was the first to walk in, followed by Tubbo, than Ranboo and finally Purpled. Tubbo walked towards the gate with Tower Control written on it. "Ranboo it'll be fun come on!" Ranboo sighed and walked behind him. Tommy got out his dualies and walked in with a confident smile.

They were either going to crush this next match or get creamed.

I'll make a second part if you guys want.

To the people who actually know what Splatoon is what's your favorite weapon? Mine can change between the custom explosher or the Hydra splattling (I'm a defensive player, fight me in splat zones >:D). One more question, who's your favorite Splatoon manga character? Aloha, Gloves, Goggles and N-Pacer are mine.

To everyone else, how confused are you from 1 to 10 lol.

Have a great day/night

Bye!