Chapter 43

Victoria’s POV

I felt his strong arms wrap around my upper arms. I was half asleep so I wondered if I was dreaming of this. But if I was I was sure that we should have been naked.

‘’Vicky’’ James said but didn’t let go of me.

It was dark so I could barely see him. I knew that I looked like a complete mess but even if he couldn’t clearly see me I felt the need to fix myself up.

‘’James’’ I said but my voice sounded like I was a dinosaur.

We were quite close and our bodies were actually touching. It was dark and the fact that I could feel his breath on my lips made me feel very nervous.

‘’I need to pee’’ I suddenly heard myself say, I mean that was the reason that I had gotten up.

‘’Oh!’’ James suddenly let of me and I didn’t need the light to know that this had made him blush.

I quickly hurried to the bathroom and did my business. I then looked at myself in the mirror and was thankful that James couldn’t see my face. I looked terrible, my hair had decided to change its style and the makeup from yesterday was smeared all over my face.

I brushed through my hair with my hand and then washed off the makeup. Once I looked decent for someone who just woke up at four am I left the bathroom and walked inside the hallway that now had the light on. James stood by his door with his back pressed against the wall, staring off into space. He looked so tired and he still had the clothing from last night on. I wondered if he had gone to sleep.

‘’James…’’ I said as I approached him.

He looked as if caught off guard but then he looked down at me and smiled, I suddenly had the overwhelming urge to kiss him. I could almost feel my lips tingle, screaming for James to press his lips against mine.

‘’Hey’’ He smiled and I had to remove my eyes from his lips and look up into his eyes. I felt so vulnerable under his stare. I only had shorts and a tank top on; I didn’t even have a bra. I just hoped that my ladies didn’t suddenly decide to perk up from all of the tension that was building up between James and me.

‘’Didn’t you sleep?’’ I asked.

James looked down at his clothing and then down at me.

‘’ I don’t even know.’’ He replied his eyebrows knotting together.

I reached up and put my hand on his cheek, his face instantly relaxed, his eyes slightly widened as they looked right into mine. I slightly brushed my thumb against his cheek and smiled.

‘’I’m here for you’’ I said and his eyes were looking at my mouth. I felt very self-conscious of my lips then; I slightly bit my bottom lip and looked at his. We were close to each other, so close that if he were to bend down his face would touch mine.

‘’I know’’ James whispered.

I felt my heart screaming and kicking and trying to escape my body, I felt like every cell in my body was thinking the same thing. I could feel every nerve ending calling for James to touch me, I wanted to feel his hands on me. I didn’t care anymore.

‘’Fuck this’’ James suddenly whispered and without any further warning or thought, he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

He brought his hand to my back and pulled me closer, my hand moved to the back of his head and I pushed him closer to me. I kissed him back, with everything that I had inside me. I had waited far too long for this. It was everything I hoped it would and more.

He pulled away for a second to let us catch our breath, the look in his eyes sent shivers down my spine, it was dark and so full of lust I was glad that he was holding me close to him because my knees felt like jelly. I couldn’t just stand there and not kiss him again, I reach up, wanting to meet his lips with mine but he brought his head back and gave me a smirk.  I pouted and he instantly kissed me, sucking on my bottom lip, and then lightly biting it. My whole body seemed to be focusing on what his mouth was doing to mine.

I put both hands on the back of his head and kissed him hard; he let my tongue explore his mouth. I couldn’t get enough of him.

‘’Well about time’’ Liz’s small voice made James and I break apart. I felt my face turn completely red and I glanced up at James who had a massive grin on his face. He still didn’t let go of me and I didn’t want him to.

‘’Liz’’ James said and Liz grinned and skipped to the bathroom, leaving James and I alone again.

‘’So…’’ James said looking down at me.

I felt like everything suddenly made sense. Why nothing had worked out with all of those other guys, why I had to break up with Aaron. Why I moved into James’ apartment three years ago. It all made sense and I couldn’t have felt any happier.

I mean, yes, it was only a kiss but that kiss meant so much more. It meant that he felt what I felt. I didn’t think that this was ever going to happen, but it did.

‘’I agree with Liz, about time’’ I said and bit my lip.

‘’Hey, I wanted it to be special’’ James said and I laughed.

‘’You mean, four am in your sister’s house was special?’’ I asked.

‘’Don’t be smart with me, also if you don’t stop biting that lip…’’

‘’You’ll do what?’’

‘’This’’ He said and kissed me again. I knew that I would never grow old to how it made me feel when he kissed me.

‘’Oh my gosh, at least go into a room.’’ Liz’s voice made us break apart for the second time.

This time James and I both laughed and I couldn’t even look at Liz, I felt far too embarrassed.

‘’I’m fine with taking your room’’ James said as he let go of me.

‘’Not in your sister’s house’’ I said and walked to my door. James shook his head and smiled. A genuine smile, I was so happy to see him smiling.

‘’Fine, I’ll see you in the morning Vicky’’ James said.

‘’you too James’’ I whispered and walked into my room, really not wanting to but I wanted to take things slowly with James.

Ok well, it happened! they finally kissed! i wasn't planning this but it somehow just happened, I hope you enjoy it, i really want to hear your thoughts on this. I hope it was a good first kiss. Thanks for reading though