Side chick (party time)

Author note- So I bet anyone reading this hates me for doing the past memory party side story rn. Considering what's been going down in the main plot. Lol though I don't feel like continuing at the moment. Also I got 25 votes that was what I wanted. Quick warning this will contain possible spoilers. Skip this read the next chapter then come back to avoid that. Vote and comment please CONTINUE

From the traitor Jakes pov
"Hey hottie, what you doing all alone?" I ask Em putting an arm around her waist. Chris growls at us making me Em laugh.

"Knock it off, she's only 13!" He adds.

"If she's 13, im 13," I reply cockily.

"That's right baby, age is just a number," Em says putting her hands in mine, most likely knowing what I plan to do. Picking her up I spin her around making her laugh, and Chris growl. God I love these two so much.

"Emmmmm," I whine in her ear making her fall silent. She was kind of odd sometimes. I think her crazy genius school, made her really obedient. She was so sweet though.

"I love you," I say as I spin her again.

"Put my sister down you fatass," Chris growl annoyedly, god it's so cute how protective he is of her.

"Christopher did you just swear in front of innocence Emerald," Luke asks a smile on his face. Damn he's attractive, can't blame Brand for wanting to bang him.

"Shut it Luke," Chris growls in response.

"You're so angry all the time Chris, are you going full emo?" Brand jokes making all of us laugh.

"I hate all of you," Chris growls not meaning it at all.

"Fricken 16 year old boys! you're all moody!" Jane shouts joining us. Well I might never admit it out loud, I love Jane shes a great sister.

"Jake's not moody, that's why I love him," Em retorts turning around and wrapping her arms around me. She was so small and beautiful. Then again I guess she's not small Im just tall.

Some people though our flirty relationship was weird because of the age difference, but in the end it's only three year difference.

"Eww," Jane says before pulling Em away from me. The sudden cold feels cruel.

"So Em, you invited everyone?" Luke asks drawing her away from Jane.

"Yup, everything set up right?" Em relies.

"Yeah," the rest of answer.

"You think Rosalie will come?" Em asks Jane.

"Who's rose- whatever?" I ask annoyed that Em wants someone else more that she wants us.

"She's a girl in my grade, and doubt it I'll probably be the only freshmen," Jane replies annoyed as I am. Weird. That's when the first people walked, a big group of 20.

"AYY! Tom!" Em shouts waving excitedly. (AN: Toms also In the book they read in English. In the book he's a bad influence on Emvy lol)

"Yo Viscous," Tom says joining us, he slaps Em on her back gently before draping his arm on her shoulders. Em glares at Chris to keep him from saying or doing anything.

"Let's play truth or dare!!!!" Jane yells excitedly. There's some nods all around as everyone slowly form a circle.

I can barely resisting growling when neither Em nor Chris sit near me. Smirking a little I pull my phone out and get ready to take a photo. Looking at Luke who stands talking to Sam oblivious to what I was about to cause.

"Emmmmy, you should grab those chips for me," I whine pointing towards the chips. She rolls her eyes but gets up not stoping her conversation with Tom.

Obviously she doesn't notice when I accidentally stretch my foot into her path causing her to trip onto Luke. Emvy laughs instantly and I snap the picture.

The two of them get up blushing lightly, a few people are clapping and nearly everyone's laughing including Luke and Em.

Once Ems brought me my chips she sits down and the game starts. I send Em a quick txt,
"Use this game, and get me alone time with that hot blonde to my left. Kelsey I think,"

before grabbing a phone that lies beside me forgotten. Using the phone I txt Marie, the school bitch,
"Emvy is going to send Jake and kiely up stairs alone, sneak up and take a photo, if you want to ruin Kiely."
Let the game begin.

Author note: when I get 50 votes I'm going to continue this. Yup so love my story AND VOTE AND COMMENT