EDITEDChapter 2 (Is You Gay Or Nah)

Author note: picture of Emvys hair. I would like to say thank you for still being here. Please comment and vote. Ayy so you know how you can see what country your getting reads from, well thats so mooing cool. All y'all are awesome and the internet is amazing. Somebody needs to tell me on what day of the week i should post new chapters.

"Jacob, if you are planing to talk about fixing our friendship I'm going to hit you," I growl.

"Well rude, I guess I'll wait until later to talk to you. Just be careful with Luke. He's been missing hanging out with you, but you act Gay and he'll get upset." Jake gives a short wave good bye before leaving me alone.

"There you are," The words slip out of Luke's mouth the second he walks around the corner and starts heading towards my locker.

"I've already gotten the gist of what's going to happen from Jake and Chris. You're going to try and play nice I'll play straight around you and all will go back to normal."

Luke grits his teeth together and somehow manages to spit out what he says next through tightly clenched teeth, "No you don't have to play straight. You're still going to be one of my best friends gay or not,". Right maybe I'd believe that more if you weren't hurting yourself just to say the words.

"Okay, I'll see you at Jakes then?"

"Yeah... I've missed you.. We all have."
********************************

"Hurry up!" I hear Chris shout at Emvy. Ugh, why did she ask me to come to her house to get ready for Jakes. Chris might be trying to be my friend again but that doesn't mean everything could just go back to normal.

"Christopher Joseph Danielson!" Emvy shouts back, making Chris kick her door in retaliation.

"That's a horrible name," I say, as I laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. Brandon Justin Time," Chris replies.

"Emvicous Leigh Vizzyluez!" Emvy shouts, coming out of her room.

"How is that your the only one with a good last name?" I ask.

"My parents weren't idiots," cockily she responds.

"Shut up, Emvy!" Chris snaps.

"Oh right, someone's still touchy about being adopted," I reply. Next thing I know I'm being slammed against a wall, and Chris is pinning me to it. Deja vu.

"Ugh, I know you want to bang him hard, but against the wall is not the way to go!" Emvy shouts, causing Chris to back away blushing. CRAZY LADY SAY WHHAAAA?

Suddenly Emvy's twin brothers come running in."Emvy what did you mean?" Asks Kyle, or maybe Tom. I couldn't tell twins apart, I'm not a god or something. They were 11 years old,I think.

"Well you see, I mean Chris wants to stick-" she begins but Chris slaps a hand over her mouth.

"Emvy!" Hisses chris as the twins stare on innocently.

"Umm, this is awkward. Emvy can't you go a single sentence without pissing Chris off?" I ask awkwardly.

"What does pissing off mean?" the other twin asks. Whoops.

"Brandon!" Chris growls smacking me.

"Oops," I reply awkwardly. Maybe he won't notice if I make a run for it.

"Ugh, I'm surrounded by idiots!" Emvy shouts before dragging me and Chris out to the car, a very sexy red car... I don't know car names but I know that this is car is HOT!

"Drive, Chrissy," Emvy demands, making me laugh. With one glare Chris quickly stops my laughter. Mumbling about idiots, Emvy gets in the back seat. Not wanting to seem rude I get in shotgun.