Chapter 5 (Chris or Christ?)

Author Note: ayyyy Sup! Picture be of homeboy Chris! keep reading please i care about you jake cares about you Brand cares about you Even Luke cares about you. Please vote comment and continue, also corect any of my gramar in any of my author notes and ill steal your NOSE! Read on.

"Well brand, since Jake and Luke are busy trying to kill each other, what do you say we make an escape?" Chris whispers to me. Escape? What are we escaping?! I'm enjoying watching Luke 'try to kill' Jake Christopher!

"Brand?" Chris whispers again giving me an odd look.

"Yes Christ?" I reply before glaring at him. How dare he distract me while I'm trying to watch this sexy 'fight'. When Chris starts to whisper again I violently throw my arm to splash him in the face. Suddenly I'm pulled under water. Jerk.

"-bitch! Don't pull me under water," I hear the end of his sentence as I resurface. Brilliant Chris must of been trying to talk to me while I was still under water. He's so dumb unlike me who is so smart. I am the smartest of them all, even Em can't compare to me.

A finger snapping in front of my face pulls me out of my thought.

"Yes Christ?" I ask again giving him the best glare I can, but as I stare into his warm brown eyes I feel my glare slip away. Damn he's cute.

"You're not listening!" Chris whines making me notice he's been talking well I spaced out.

"And you're adorable," I snap back. Ha! Take that Chri-- wait a minute... That wasn't a good comeback. I literaly just complimented him. I face palm as Chris laughs at me.

"Brand, if you were a crayon you wouldn't be the brightest in the box," Chris jokes rudely. I'll be a knife in the crayon box Chris! I just probably won't stab him though, because blood is kind of gross and I would never hurt somebody.