Chapter 20(the end is Nye)

Author note:okay ive decided to just post the last chapter guys. I'm so sad right now. This 2nd part takes place in 3 years later so they're all in college.umm theres like three chapters that come before this that i might post later on and ill finish chirs and brands date sometime so if you want you stick around for that but for now this is the end. telll me if you want a segul prequl. id be interedted in wiritng from ohter charcthers besides Brand pov. okay in the chapter that was orginaly supposed to be before this jakes mom asked if jake can sit with them at a business party of chirs and emvys parents. CONTINUE FOR THE LAST OFFICIAl TIME UNTIL I ADD ON LATER.

"t's alright, we will all play nice," Emvy replies easily as Jake slides into the empty seat beside her. He instantly crosses his arms and lies them down on the table before lieing his head down on top of them, facing the wall.

"Jakob," his mom complains but when jake ignore her she walks away shaking her head. There's a long silence before some old dude approaches Em.

"Emvicous, I saw your application for Stanford. I really hope you join us, but I was surpised to see your interested in phychology, everyone saying you're going to be an engineer," the old dude says. This gets Jake to pick up his head.

"I'd prefer not to talk about this now, I'll be in contact with Stanford soon," Em replies dismissing the dude.

"You don't have to do what other wish," the guys advises as he walks away.

"Phychology?" Jake asks quietly.

"Piss off, Jakob," Em responds turning to face Chris.

"Emmy?" Chris asks nearly making Em smile falter.

"You know what I think I'll go talk to that guy," she announces pissed, before getting up. The drama queen who even cares what she does for her career.

"Way to upset Emerald Christopher," Luke says joking just trying to annoy Chris still.

"Say Christopher one more time, I fucking dare you," he replies scarily calm. I'm dating a psychopath. :(

Jake watches us sadly, and as much as I hate it I feel bad for him. Janes words are still in my head.

"You're both soooo immature," i whine trying to ignore jakes sadness. Emvy comes back to the table Tom beside her. We all stop to listen to their banter.

"Come on hottie, at least let me see you smile,"

"Kiss my ass Tom," Emvy replies instantly.

"When and where?"

"tonight in your dreams."

"Of course you always fill my dreams,"

"Oh really Id call any dream about being with you a nightmare."

"Oh Em and Em, your words hurt my heart,"

"And you hurt my eyes."

"Ow, and all because I wanted you to smile?"

"No because you're a cheating whore. I heard you talking to josh, video games.That's our thing."

"Awww baby I'm sorry,"

"I guess it's okay," Em curled into toms arms, before pushing him into her seat and sitting on his lap.

I catch a quick glance of jakes heart broken face before he sets his head down again.

"Em darling, take all your friends outside so the adults can talk," Em and Chris mom asks giving a disapproving look at Tom. Em groans before replying,

"1. They're not my friends, and 2. They're all adults, 3. Yes mum." We all follow Em outside, Jake trailing behind all of us. I fall slightly behind Chris and just barely over hear Jake start taking to Emvy. How dare he, he's not friends with her anymore.