3/1/15

Mary-Anne
TURN UP CAUSE ITS MARCH.
I mean it's march.
MaRCH.
ALSO THE MONTH OF CCRAP testing!
What fun!
Math and long essays! Yay!
To be honest I think they should make it about bands cause I would pass just like that fr.
I'm just so amazed by how far this book has came- FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. TO NOW ALMOST THE END OF SCHOOL.
THANKS FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO STUCK WITH US TILL NOW.
To support ya'll, whoever comments on this chapter will get a follow/a message/a shoutout/a read/all from us!
And this looks like a normal chapter so we'll actually see who's reading our book and stuff! All of you guys are awesome af, so why not! it's only fair. but anyway I'm procrastinating on a craptice-whoops i mean practice log for orchestra but who really cares. My orchestra grade is low since my teachers NEVER let me go to sectionals. But It's almost the end of the year how did I even make it ohmygosh i was fr about to break down and rn im just spilling everything that comes in my mind so these thoughts are gonna be diverse af.
Cookies.
SO ANYWAYYSSS, im getting better vs 2nd quarter. I mean, 2nd quarter was a mess. I've came out of that nutshell, and talking to more people. HEY GUYS ITS NOT ANTISOCIAL MARY-ANNE! also ive realized my true friends (somewhathappy HayesAYeeter soul_fire prisiprisila211 beachish haha_emily and many others) and got all negative people out my life (marty this ones for you, you b#%@¿) And I realized I'm a better person now. I know I'll try, sometimes I'll fail, sometimes I'll succeed. But that doesn't matter. What matters is that I tried, And I'll continue to try. "Don't let anyone push you around." -Bread. Anyway, this was a filler thing and I appreciate you guys so just comment, and you'll get a surprise cause I feel really inspirational and happy right now!
-Mary-Anne