12/18/14

Mary-Anne
hi guys we are so close to 700 reads omf
let me catch you guys up
•I GOT SO MANY SEAT CHANGES AND IN GEOGRAPHY MY TEACHER SAT ME ALONE IN MY OWN THREE SET ROW IM CRYLAUGHING CUZ I TALK TO MUCH
BUT THEN HE PUTS MARISSA INFRONT OF ME SO THAT WAS USELESS CUZ NOW IM GONNA TALK TO MARISSA MY FRIEND AYA SITS ALONE IN A THREE SEAT ROW TOO CUZ WE TALK A LOT LOL.
•kents being totally weiRD
let me explain:
HE IS LOOKING AT MY FRIEND AND POSSIBLY ME AND SKDJWKDJW
and today i partnered up with him and WOW let me tell you he thinks he's super funny.
hes sortafunny.
but cmon.
stop being innocent.
im not gonna say cute cuz i dont want you guys to get the wrong idea. like ok i knew i saw him looking at me once cuz i quickly responded with my face just draining.
•I brought mah grade up in math
but then it went down in general music and orchestra......
•i am so DONE with school like winter break where are you
WE'RE GETTING OFF ON CHRISTMAS EVE FOR WINTER BREAK AND WE ONLY GET TWO WEEKS
•i hate marty like hes weird and i wish to b a n i s h him
ok for the real stuff:
so we learned about essays and stuff and im gonna do this in essay format IM sorry im still in my essay mode WE WERE DOING THEM FOR LIKE SIX WEEKS but anyway
When you go to middle school, you start to realize how different you were from elementary school and sixth grade, if you are in seventh and beyond. Teachers expect you to know everything. Your best friends aren't best friends with you anymore, other than my friends who didn't abandon me. Crushes, or puppy-love start to get the best of you. And you know the classic- freedom.
Teachers expect you to be able to remember things you learned this week , and put them in to a test, tomorrow. 15 seconds late to class? No excuses. BIRs are waiting for you. You'll be surrounded by different people- popular, quiet, weird, rude, loud, gross, hipsters, whatever, scene. You name it. And don't get me started on math. Mental Abuse To Humans. Therefore, middle school classes are not worth it.
Not only are the classes terrible, but that best friend from third grade? She left you to be with someone else. Don't take it personally. They just can't handle your awesomeness. I remember in fifth grade I was best friends with Annie, and this other girl named Addy. Addy left us for the most popular girl, Carly in school, and Carly left Addy, but Addy continued never talking to us, and started to talk to Tyra, another girl. My friend Sapphire left to Oklahoma and made friends there. Also, as I redistricted schools, the people I was friends with once in fifth grade who went to the redistricted school, I am no longer talking to them. Does it bother me? Not really. But it shouldn't concern you if you're losing friends. Just know you have new friends who love you just the same.
Now as I get in to the subject of crushes, I have to remind you of those friends who you wish to be more than friends with. That's right, I'm talking about crushes. At first, you'll have like ten crushes at once, or every guy you talk to. Then it decreases to that one girl/guy/both/other who you like. You may get nervous around them, do something embarrass, and start sweating. You may start randomly looking at them from the corner of your eye, getting each and every look of them. You love them, but will they love you? So that's why you never ask them. Afraid of rejection. Rejection is the worst thing that could happen, worse than a punch square in the face. And you ask your friends to ask them. Answer might be- Yes, No, Ew!, Maybe, Who?, I'm not telling, I don't like anyone. If they like you, great, but if the don't, pull up that special finger and say you're flawless like Beyoncé, because you are.
In conclusion, middle school is hard. Teachers have high expectations for you. Friends don't always stay with you till the end. Also, that one special person may get the best of you. Middle school may sound like a horror, but the experience, being around the people you like, maturing, growing up, is a one of a kind experience. As the philosopher Aristotle once said "Middle school is rockin', dude."