Chapter #1: The Book~

There is a beautiful girl named Akumu Sakaki. She has short black hair and brown eyes. She is 17 years old and loves to write and draw. Writing stories was like a way to escape from all the bad and evil things in the world. Whenever she writes a story, she feels like she is in her own world. Her dream is to become a writer. One day at school, her best friend Mei Takaki walked up to Akumu "Hey Aku-chan, can you write a horror story for me?" Mei asked. Akumu was a little surprised. She knows that her friend loves horror but Akumu was the opposite. Akumu loves fairytales, fantasy and romance. But Mei on the other hand, loves horror and tragedy. "Eeeh, I don't think I can, Mei-chan" Akumu replied. "Come on, pretty please?" Mei begged her and knew that Akumu can't say no. "Okay, fine." Akumu reluctantly agrees, worried since she never wrote a horror story in her life.

After school, Akumu went back home and took a quick shower. Then she grabbed some book and a pencil and sat on her desk. 'Hmmm a horror story.' She thought to herself not quite sure what to write. After 10 minutes, she decided that she would make a horror story about all the things she ever feared of. After 4 hours, she finally finished her horror story and decided to show it to Mei tomorrow at school. So she closed all the lights and went to sleep. Later that night, Akumu woke up to the sound of thunder. She got off her bed and went to the bathroom. After she was done from the bathroom, she came back to her room and saw her story glowing and floating in the air. Akumu could not believe her eyes. She rubbed her eyes thinking that she is probably hallucinating but the book was still floating. The pages were being flipped by itself and Akumu was terrified thinking that a ghost is probably in her room. After all the pages were flipped, the book stopped floating. Akumu slowly approaches the book and carefully reaches to it. She opened the book to see that all the words that she wrote overnight disappeared. She flipped through all the pages in the book. 'Empty...' She panicked and could not believe what she is seeing. Then she heard a child laughing. Cold sweat dropped down from her head and she slowly looked back 'Oh shit'.

----------

A/N: Aaayye! First chapter is out and I am already making cliffhangers! >:D I'm sorry I just had to lol I will probably publish chapter 2 next week or so :) Welp hope you enjoyed the first chapter even though it was boring af but I promise you the next chapter is gonna be lit! You just gotta patiently wait for meh <3

----------

Note: Whatever words I put in "this" the quotations means the person is speaking out loud or speaking to another person. While 'this' means that the person is thinking in their minds basically they're talking to themselves. I'll put anything between "this" and 'this' in italics. ✔︎

----------

~Boku_No_Nezuko ♥︎♡︎