Chapter #3: The Decision~

Akumu's eyes widened " Huh? P-punished?!" she asked terrified. The kid started laughing "Yes Mommy, p-u-n-i-s-h-e-d!" he answered turning back and started walking "But I'm not the one who is going to punish you.... she will." he said while looking back smiling "She? Who's she?!" asked Akumu confused "Haha, you will know soon, for now you can leave." the kid said while opening the door. Akumu was shocked "Wait, I-i can leave?" she asked. The boy smiled "Yes Mommy, you are free to go!" he answered. Akumu thought he was a little suspicious "So you're going to let me go, just like that?!" she asked. The kid giggled "Yes that's right, or would you like to stay here instead?" asked the kid while almost closing the door. Akumu gasped "No! Wait! I want to leave please!" Akumu said while getting up. "Aww you don't want to be with me? That hurts, Mommy! But it's your choice so.." he said while fully opening the door "You may leave now but trust me you will regret it." he said while smiling. 'Huh, he is smiling but why does it look so..... sad? No! I shouldn't care! I have to escape!!" she thought while clenching her fists and running out of the room as fast as she can. The boy sighed "Wow, she ran so fast! Hahahaha, poor Mommy. She looked so glad when she left but i did warn her though because she made a huge mistake leaving this room." he said closing the door while laughing.

Akumu started running away from the room 'I have to get out of this house and maybe tell the police AAAGHH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! For now i have to escape!" she said to herself. She kept running and running through hallways and through other hallways but she never found the way out. She stopped running to take a breath "What is going on? I feel like I'm in a maze, I am sure the door was here!" she thought, confused. Then she heard noises coming from a room behind her. "Hm? What was that?" she said as she looked at the door. "Wait I know this door...It's my mom and dad's room!! I hope they are okay!" she said as she is rushing to the door. "Mom, Dad are you guys okay?!" she shouted as she opened the door. Her eyes widened and covered her mouth, she couldn't believe what she saw.

----------

A/N: WAAAHH CHAPTER 3 IS FINALLY DONEE!! Sorry it took a while i know i said that i will pubish chapter 3 in the next few days but the few days turned to a week and a half lol i was super stuck on what to do and i was so tired but i finally ended up with this i really tried to make it as good as possible so i hope yall like it! Aaaand another cliffhanger lol this book will be filled with cliffhangers XD Soooo what do you think will happen next? ;)

----------

~Boku_No_Nezuko ♥︎♡