Chapter #4: The Regret~

Akumu saw her parents head on the wall with their mouth sewed and their body is nowhere to be found. Tears starting dripping down her eyes, she couldn't believe her eyes. Then she heard someone humming. She turned around and saw an old woman in a wheelchair. "W-who are you?!" asked Akumu while moving to the other side of the room. The old woman giggles "Fufufu, you don't even remember me, well that's quite unfortunate." the old woman said as she is slowly closing the door "It's just as little Ken said.... you really are a stupid girl." said the old woman while knitting yarn "Ken? Who's Ken?" Wait, don't tell me Ken is... that child!?" Akumu said in shock. The old woman laughed "Maybe you are not that stupid after all." Akumu clenched her fists 'Hold on, if she knows that kid then she must be...'

~

"But I'm not the one who is going to punish you.... she will."

"You may leave now but trust me you will regret it."

~

Akumu just remembered the words that boy told her 'Oh no, he was right! I should have stayed in that room!' she started to regret leaving the room and started to panic a little. The old woman started slowly approaching Akumu and every time she gets closer Akumu tries to go further away "Aw, why are you trying to run away from me, Mama?" the old woman said while smiling. Akumu's eyes widened 'She called me Mama! Why?! Even that kid called me Mommy! What exactly is happening?!' Akumu thought, confused. "Stay away from me, old lady!" Akumu shouted in fear "Why? I won't hurt you and my name is Emily not old lady!" Emily replied. Akumu didn't believe what she said "You won't hurt me you say, bullshit! Then what about my parents huh?! Did you tell them the same thing before you sewed their mouths and cut off their heads too?! You psycho!" Akumu screamed while crying then gasped and covered her mouth 'Shit! I might have said too much.' Akumu thought that she made her angry. The old lady stopped moving for a sudden "Aaah, i get it now! Yes, of course!" Emily said while getting her sewing kit "I'm sorry, Mama! You should have told me..." the old lady said while getting close to Akumu "that you wanted to be with your parents!" Emily said, smiling while holding Akuma's face.

----------

A/N: WHEW DONE!! I was writing this chapter while listening to a love song 😂 Hoped yall enjoyed this chapter! I actually wanted to publish it 2 days ago but i got pretty busy and it needed a few more touches to be finished so sorry for the long wait! Chapter 5 is probably going to be a little bit disturbing (in a gory way) so that's a little warning for yall ;) Hopefully chapter 5 wont take long <3

----------

~Boku_No_Nezuko ♥︎♡