Chapter 13

*Fred's Pov*

I walked into the sitting room and sat next to Paige.

"Good morning love." I said before kissing her cheek but she pushed me away before my lips could even meet her cheek. I gave her a weird look and frowned at her.

"What's wrong?" I asked in all of my years of knowing Paige even when we were just friends and I would kiss her cheek she would never push me away. Paige rolled her eyes and went back to eating ice cream.

"What-" Before I could say another word Kassandra was pulling me into the hallway out of Paige's sight.

"Are you stupid or just trying to get yourself killed?!" Kassandra yelled at me

"What do you mean?" I replied Kassandra crossed her arms over her chest and frowned at me.

"It's obviously werewolf season!" She said in a duh tone. What the hell is that? I know for a fact Paige is not a werewolf.

"Paige isn't a werewolf... right?" I asked Kassandra facepalmed and looked at me

"No you idiot! Think about it...about once a month girls get a little crabby..." She said. I gave her a confused look. Kassandra hit my arm and frowned at me.

"Gosh you used to live with two girls! She is on her period!" Kassandra yelled at me. I thought for a moment. it makes sense I mean Paige loves ice cream but would never eat a whole tub unless she was in a mood. Kassandra walked back into the guest room nand shut her door. While I walked into the sitting room, maybe I can cheer Paige up. 

*Paige's Pov*

Ice cream... I love it so much... I want to marry it... I think I should tell Fred...

Fred walked into the room and sat next to me.

"Fred I'm breaking up with you!" He gave me a worried look

"Wait! Why?" He said

"Because I am marrying this tub of Ice Cream." I said in a duh tone Fred rolled his eyes and grabbed my ice cream

"No my baby!" Fred smirked at me before throwing my ice cream in the trash

"FREDRICK GIDEON WEASLEY!" I yelled

"AMARYLLIS PAIGE LILLIAN POTTER BLACK!" He mocked. I walked over to him stepped on his toe and stormed into our bedroom. I slammed the door. No one takes my ice cream!

*Fred's Pov*

I heard her slam the door. I messed up. I walked towards our room and knocked on the door.

"Love, open up. I'm sorry just open up."

"Fred I'm not in the mood!" 

"I didn't want to do this... alohamora" I said the door opened up and I walked inside to find Paige sitting on the bed. I walked over and sat next to her.

"I'm sorrry" She said only a little louder than a whisper. I laughed and kissed her head.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have bugged you." I said. She grabbed my hand and held it.

"I forgive you." I smiled and kissed her lips. One of the many things that I love about her is that she doesn't hold a grudge. She will forgive anyone. She pulled away from the kiss and laid her head on my chest. I slowly pushed the hair out of her face, I saw the tears running down her cheek. This happens sometimes she will cry... she has been through too much. I held her while she cried just pusheing the hair from her face and kissing her temple, That's all I can do...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded but I am here now!! Also I have ideas for more books some Harry Potter some are just books but I hope you will read them all! Okay how exciting that the first book in this series has almost 11k reads!! Can we try to get the same amount on this book?? Please tell all your friends and family about this book it would mean so much! Okay thank you!

Xx

Emma Glenn