Imagine Four

• Imagine Justin being a vampire. • (He's in a hotel room, and he doesn't know he's a vampire yet.)

Justin's POV

I groan as I squint my eyes close. I must have forgot to close the curtains last night. I sigh and grab my blankets and throw them over my head. I roll over and try and go back to sleep, but as soon as I roll over and try and get comfortable I feel a sharp pain in my gums.

I grab the side of my jaw in pain as it becomes unbearable. I sit up and begin rubbing my head as it too starts pounding. What the hell?

Fuck my teeth are killing me. All of a sudden, my throat starts killing me. It starts to burn. I grab it it hopes of it stopping the pain. It doesn't. I reach for my phone and dial the only person who I know will come help me.

20 minutes later I hear a knock on my front door. I slowly get up and head for the door.

I swing the door open and hiss as soon as I seen the sunlight.

"Damn Justin when was the last time you showered?" My best friend Y/n said as she walked in a d closed the door. I didn't answer as I went back to my bed.

I cover up my head with the blanket. My gums hurt, my heads pound and my throat is on fire. What the hell is wrong with me? I groan under the covers as I hear Y/n moving around the room.

"First of all Justin why are you in a hotel room? And second of all why the hell don't you throw your damn pizza box trash away once your finished?!" Y/n said as I heard her picking up trash. I cover my ears. Why is she so loud?! Ugh. .

"Ew Justin and throw away your used condoms!" Y/n squeaked.

"Y/n for fucks sake shut the hell up my head is pounding!" I finally say maybe a little harsher then needed.

"Well damn, isn't someone Miss. Sunshine this fine after noon." She said as I heard her get closer to the bed. The bed sunk down beside me.

She rubs my back for a few moments, "Justin please come out from under the blanket. I wanna see if you have a temperature." She whispered.

I unwilling uncovered my head. Tears were building up as my gums ached and my head pounded against my skull like a drum. And most importantly my throat burned like the hell.

She leaned in slowly and gently laid her hand on my forehead. "Well you don't have a fever. Do you feel sick?" She asked. I shook my head no. She bite her lip.

"What's wrong then Jay?" She asked. That's it I couldn't take it anymore. The tears just rolled down my face. She shushed my and scooted closer to me and snuggled up next to me. Her belly was against mine, her arms were around my torso and her neck was just below my nose.

"It will be okay Jay. Tell me what's wrong and I will help in anyway I can." She whispered. I pulled her closer to me and nuzzled my nose deep into her neck. Suddenly my throat started to burn even more. Getting hotter and hotter within the seconds. I felt something sharp poking my gums. I run my tongue against them. What the? I take a deep breath. God what is that lovely smell? I feel her pulse. The warm sweet smelling blood flowing thru her veins.

I wanna taste. I want so badly to sink my teeth deep into her sink and suck. Suck her delicious blood. Wait! What the hell is wrong with me?! Why do I crave her blood?! Maybe I drank too much last night!

"Justin? Are you alright?" She asked getting worried. "Y/n? I... I wanna..." I tried to say as I lick my lips. I pull her even closer as I cup her neck in my hand. "You wanna what Justin?" She asked hesitantly.

I need it. I need her blood. God it smells so good. I bet it taste even better. Maybe just one little taste yeah?

"I want your blood." I whisper as I run my nose up and down her neck slowly trying to savor the smell.

"What?! My blood?" She said getting panicked. I take another deep breath. This is crazy. Why does her blood smell so good?

"Trust me?" I ask as I close my eyes and hold her neck tight but not too tight. She didn't answer for a couple seconds. She took a deep breath, "Of course I trust you Justin. But what's going on?" She asked in a whisper.

"I don't want to hurt you." I say shaking my head. This isn't a good idea. "Justin?" I can't stand the burning anymore. I need to taste her.

"Go ahead Justin. I trust you. I know you won't hurt me." She said as she placed her hands in my hair.

Just one bite.

I won't hurt her.

I need to taste her blood.

I want her blood.

"Justin its okay. Go ahead." She whispers as she tugs on my hair.

I lick my lips, close my eyes and open my mouth.

I hear her gasp.

I moan and suck. Its like sweet velvet against my throat easing the burning sensation.

I suck harder. I can't get enough. Its so sweet and warm and delicious. I run my tongue across her sores.

She moans as she tugs my hair again. 
I want more. I need more.