Imagine Nine

*Things he says through his teeth.*

"Why do you let her treat you like that? Why the fuck do you stay around her?! She treats you like shit and yet you let her back every damn time. Justin dont you fucking see how toxic she is to you?!" You yell as you pace back and forth in front of the warm, low lit fireplace.

Justin remains quite, just like he has been since you walked in 45 minutes ago.

"Why do you keep doing this to yourself? Why do you let her do this to you? You deserve so much happiness and so much more then what your getting. You need to-"

"Dont you dare fucking say it Yn! Dont you dare say I need to move on!" Justin screams as he jumps up off the couch and walks towards you.

You step back in fear, he's angry. Its clear to tell. His neck vein clear in veiw. His teeth are clenched together, and his hands are so tightly squeezed his knuckles have turned pure white. You can't say you weren't scared for a moment, because in fact you were. You have only see Justin this angry once. And that time isn't worth repeating.

Just as quickly as you became scared you became mad.

"Justins she's no good! Can't you see that! You defend her time and time again yet she always hurts you! Don't you get tired of being heart broken?! Dont you get tired of all the lies?! All the broken promises?!" You scream back taking a step forward getting close to Justin's face.

"You know nothing about her! You always jump right to judging her! You never gave her a fucking chance. From the very first moment you guys met you hated her! Dont sit here and tell me what I have to do. Don't sit there and say I need to get over her! She loves me dammit! She promised to love me for forever! You know nothing about love, you just destroy it. Your so fucking jealous that I'm happy and in love!" He screamed as his face got even redder than before.

"You think I am jealous of what you have with her?! Your so fucking clueless Justin! I dont want what you have! I see what she does to you! I see how badly she treats you! I never want what you have because its not love. You dont know what real love is. If you want to stay with her then fine be my guest, but dont coming running to me when she breaks your heart again. I'm done with you. Fuck you. And fuck her!" You scream back before you turn on your heel and storm towards the door.

"No fuck you Yn! Your the one who doesn't know what love is!" He says through clenched teeth as I reach the door. I twist the door handle and quickly wipe my eyes, hopeful he didn't see my tears. I turn just a little to get one last look at my best friend.

"Your wrong Justin. I know what love feels like because I love you." And with that I open the front door and leave. Leaving Justin behind.