Imagine six (short)

• Imagine Justin planning a cute surprise for you. •

"Baby! Baby! I have a surprise for you." Justin says excitedly as he bounces up and down as you walk thru the front door. You chuckle at how cute he's being.

"Okay, okay. Calm down Jay." You say as you smile at him as he gently takes your hand and pulls you to the kitchen.

"Well what is it? What's the surprise?" You ask. "Let's just say I wanted tonights meal to be special." He says with a smirk.

You laugh, "So that's why you smell like food?!" He smiles and chuckles.

"C'mon what'd you make me?" You ask impatiently. He let's go of your hand and slowly opens the kitchen door a crack. He comes behind you, placing his elbows on your shoulders and his palms covering your eyes. He kicks the door open.

You squeal with excitement. He chuckles in your ear, his breath hitting the side of you face.

"Are you ready?" He asks as he leads you into the kitchen? You nod your head furiously with a huge smile spread across your face.

He gently kisses your temple before whispering softly in your ear, "Just for you baby girl."

He moves his hands to your hips and you slowly open your eyes.

"Justin!!!" You scream as you turn around and hug him tightly. "I LOVE PIZZA!" You say as you give him a quick peck. Justin burst out laughing as you run over to the pizza.

"I figured you'd like your favorite meal." He says as he walks over to you and you open the box of pizza. You each grab a slice and dig in. Both enjoying the delicious take-out pizza because Justin can't cook.

The end. Hahahaha