Imagine One

》Imagine you have a small family with Justin. Your best friend invites you over for thanksgiving dinner.《

Your pov

"Justin don't forget to grab the diaper bag!" You call out as you try and buckle your one year old daughter into her car seat.

She smiles at you as you hand her her sippy cup.  "Be a good girl Addison. We are going to see Auntie Lauren." You say to her as you quickly kiss her forehead before closing the door to you car.

You climb into the passenger seat and buckle up as you wait for Justin to come out of the house.  He finally arrives with his hands completely full.

You chuckle as you see him carrying a hot pink cheetah print diaper bag in one hand and a pumpkin pie along with a hot dish of green bean casserole in the other.

He places all of it into the trunk before climbing into the driver seat.  You look over at him and smile.

He looks over at you before leaning over and kissing your temple. "You ready now?" He asked as he put on his seat belt. You nod your head yes and he slowly backs out of your driveway.

*skip car ride*

"Alright you wanna get Addi while I get the food?" Justin asks as you both climb out of the car.

"Yeah I can also get the diaper bag just leave the trunk open." You say as you start to unbuckle Addison. She had fallen asleep on the 20 minute drive over to your best friend, Lauren's house.

"No baby I got it. Just worry about getting Addison inside. Its getting cold plus its starting to snow." Justin said as he hung the diaper bag strap over his shoulder.

"Well alright. Just be careful you don't fall on ice baby. I don't want you to get hurt." You say as you slowly and carefully lift Addison out of her seat.

She softly rubs her eyes, but still never opening them from her slumber. She lays her head on your shoulder and you quickly lay her blanket over her head and make your way up to Laurens front door.

Before you could even knock Zayn, Lauren's  fiance, was at the door.

"Hello Yn, does Justin need any help? Oh is she sleeping?" He asked as he slowly lowered his voice. You nodded your head quickly. 

"Um he might need help. I'm gonna go lay her down." You say as you glade past Zayn and quietly walk down the hallway to Laurens bedroom.

You softly lay Addison down and surround her with pillows before you cover her up, so she won't fall off the bed.

You exit the room leaving the door slightly cracked so you can hear her when she wakes up.

You make your way back down the hall way and into the kitchen where all the aroma's of the different foods flood your noise.

You smile as you see your best friend standing there in a flour covered apron, her hair in a messy bun and before uncooked turkey. 

You chuckle before throwing your brown hair up into a bun as you walk over to the kitchen sink and wash your hands.

"Do you need help with anything?" You ask as you dry your hands off with a near by tea towel.

"Oh for heavens sake you scared me! Dont you know not to sneak up on a women whose trying to cook a turkey?" She says as she looks over at you with a smile.

"Well I apologize." You say as you lightly chuckle and walk over to where she's standing.

"And yes I would love you to help. I have plenty of things for you do if you wouldn't mind?" Lauren said as she walked over to the frig and pulled out a stick of butter.