Imagine Two

*Imagine Justin planning a lazy day for the two of you.*

Your running. Running so fast that you can barely keep up with your own two feet. You start to run out of breath. Gasping for air, but you still keep going. Not having a care in the world.

Your hair is blowing in the wind. Your legs begin to feel numb. You smile. You love this feeling. Your esacping your world and going into a fantasy. Where you can be and do anything you want, not having to worry about what other people think about you. Not having to hear all their rude and unimportant comments about you. This is one place you can be free.

You push your legs forward harder and faster. Your feet pounding the hard ground as you gain speed. You take deep, ragid breath as your heart beats faster against your chest.

You enjoy this moment as you know it will soon end.

You begin to slow down as you reach your destination. You take deep slow breaths as you try and regain your breathing back to normal. You walk up your long drive way and slowly pull out your earbuds. You stop the music that was playing as you open your front door to only be greeted by the sweet smell of apple pie. Your favorite. You smile as you set your iPod and your ear buds down on the coffer table that sits right in front of the door.

You make your way into the kitchen where your find your amazing significant other putting the finishing touches on the pie.

You slowly walk up to Justin and wrap your arms around his torso as you lean your for head against his shoulder. You take a deep breath, breathing in his scent.

"How was your run baby?" He asked as he rubs your arms soothingly.

"It was good." You say as you slowly retake your arms back and lean up to kiss his cheek. "Your pie looks good, and it smells amazing Jay." You say as you smile up at him.

He smiles back, "Thank you. Would you like a piece? I made it for you." He says as he lays his hands on your hips and pulls you close, he looks down at you lovingly. "I would love a piece, but let me shower first?" You ask as you grab his hand and gently bring it up to you lips, giving it a gentle peck.

He nods his head and leans down to kiss you forehead. "Alright baby. Go shower and I'll get your pie ready." He said as he gently pushed me towards the stairs. I chuckle and make my way up the steps towards the bedroom me and Justin share.

I quickly undress as I make my way through my room into the master bathroom. I turn the shower on and grab a couple towels as I wait for it to heat it. Once it is the right temperature I step in and give off a sigh of relief as the warm water relaxes my tight mucles.

I step out and wrap a towel around my wet body after I finish doing what needed to be done in the shower. I wrap my hair up in a towel as well and make my way to the bed room. I smile as I notice a pair of Justin's sweats and one of his t shirts laying out on the bed. He must have came in while I was showering. He's too sweet. I quickly get dressed and make my way down stairs.

"Justin?" I call out as I look around not seeing him anywhere.

"In here baby!" He calls back from the living room. I make my way into the living room only to stop right in my tracks. A huge smile spreads across my face.

He has gathered blackets, pillows, snacks, and a whole stack of Disney movies. I look up at him and he smiles down at me.

"I thought we could have a movie day." He says as he shrugs and stuffs his hands deep into his jean pockets and rocks back and forth on his heels. I smile and walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck and stand on my tippy toes. I gently peck his lips. "Sounds amazing baby."

He smiles down at me as he wraps his arms around my waist, "Great!"

We get all cuddled up and cozy on the couch and we begin to watch movies and eat pie. Man do I love this man!